CHAPTER XIV

Jamie's POV

I don't like the way he's looking at me. Or is he looking at Luhan who is sitting next to me.

Suho: so let's hear this story

Sehun: I yelled at Jamie

at the party while Hae

Ra was giving me drink after drink but I was too intoxicated to know it was her.

Suho: continue

Sehun: when I woke up I was naked and there was a note on Jamie's bed that said "thanks for last night" and "I've been waiting for this for a while" and stuff like that.

Suho: yeah continue

Sehun: I went to look for Jamie since I suspected we did it and I didn't want to hear a lecture from you about how we are too young and we can't raise children like this. When I was looking for her I realized Luhan wasn't sleeping in the livingroom like all of you.

I went into our room and saw Luhan and Jamie together.

Suho: I see...can one of you fill in Sehun's blanks.

Luhan: I woke up and saw Jamie walking down the hall so I followed her.

See opened her room door and gasped so I looked over her shoulder and saw that Hae Ra and Sehun were naked and Hae Ra's head was on Sehun's chest and he was holding her so I covered Jamie's eyes and turned her around so she could face me.

Suho: continue

Luhan: she started crying so I brought her to our room. I asked her if she was ok and she said she wasn't. I-I made the first move.

Suho: what exactly did you do

Luhan: I-I kissed her on the cheek, put my hand on her thigh and used my other hand to roam under her shirt.

Suho: so your the problem. If you knew Sehun liked Jamie you would try to get them back together.

Me: it's not his fault. I didn't tell him to stop. I let him keep going since I was lost in pleasure.

Luhan: no! don't say anything Jamie. I'm in the wrong. It's true that Sehun likes you but I do too. Since the beginning I did but I was too shy to do anything. Sehun on the other hand just bravely does everything. I knew I was never gonna get a shot so I took it while I could.

Suho: I thin-

Sehun: this love thing is complicated and I didn't want it to be this way. I messed on my first, last and only shot...this one.

I'm sorry Jamie. If I didn't throw that party we would still be together.

Me: I think-

Sehun: I'm going to leave first.

Xiumin: where are you going Sehun?

Sehun: cloud 9

Baekhyun: what?!?!

Chen: he going to get-

Sehun: Good bye Chen!

Luhan held me but this time it felt right. This whole time I was with Luhan it felt wrong but I was only doing it to get back at Sehun, but he just gave up on me so quickly as if I'm not worth fighting for. Yeah I love Luhan but Sehun's my first. This love thing stinks.