CHAPTER XII

All I have got to say is schoolwork is a bitch!

ψ(`∇')ψ

--------------------------

Sehun's POV

I woke up and felt a draft. I looked down and saw that I was naked. I turned my head to the side and saw a note on the pillow next to me.

The note said:

*thanks for last night. i've been waiting for you to do that for a while now. you were drunk but that doesn't matter. it worked out in my favor.

ily*

-yours truly-

It couldn't have been anyone else but Jamie right?

Every time I tried to think about what happened I get a pounding headache.

If the boys ever found out that we did it...they would kill me. Especially Suho hyung. He can be so over protective and because we are so young it's....

I need to find Jamie. I wonder where she is.

JAMIE'S POV

I can't believe he did that to me. First, he called me a bitch now this. I shouldn't have trusted the things I read about him when I was a fangirl back home. And I also shouldn't have believed the front that he put up when he was on camera.

Luhan: are you okay?

Me: I don't think so

Luhan: come here

I walked over to where he laid on the couch and he pulled me into a tight embrace. I laid down on him and he squeezed me tighter.

Luhan gave me a kiss on the cheek and one of his hands grabbed my leg. His other hand roamed under my shirt.

I was lost in pleasure and besides I really didn't care about Sehun anymore.

Luhan flipped me over and he was on top. He kissed me again and took my shirt off without breaking the kiss. I pulled his shirt over his head.

We didn't notice that the door to their dorm opened.

Sehun: Luhan hyung have you seen-. I'm sorry for interrupting you but have you seen Jamie.

I pulled Luhan back on top of me and whispered in his ears.

Luhan: Jamie doesn't want to see you right now.

Sehun: but do you know where she.....hyung whose the girl you're doing right now?

Luhan: none of your business

Sehun: Jamie?

Sehun walked over to the couch and pushed Luhan off me. I quickly covered my chest.

Sehun: Hyung how could you be doing this if you know I'm in love with her?

Luhan: doesn't seem like you are.

Sehun: what are you talking about we just had sex last night.

I couldn't stand hearing him talk.

Jamie: no we didn't.

Sehun: yes we did and you left a note.....why. You could have stayed in bed with me instead of cheating on me with him.

Why did you do this to me?

Tears began to run down my face.

Me: because you cheated on me.

Sehun: no I didn't. I would never. I love you.

Luhan wrapped his arms around me.

Luhan: this morning Jamie was going to her room and when she opened the door she saw you and Hae Ra in bed together. Naked of course.

Me: and you called me a bitch! I shouldn't have trusted you.

Sehun fell to his knees.

Luhan picked me up and I wrapped my leg around his waist since I still didn't have a shirt on.

We went into his room and left Sehun in the livingroom.

SEHUN'S POV

How could I have managed to cheat on the girl of my dreams. What have I done? I bet it's stupid Hae Ra fault because I would never just willingly have sex with her. I must have been drunk.

I heard keys in the door and in walked the rest of the boys.

Baekhyun: what's wrong Sehun.

I wiped the tears that have flown down my face.

Me: Nothing

Suho: seems like something.

I watched as everybody took a seat in the livingroom.

Suho picked up 2 shirts and said whose are these.

Lay: I swear that's Luhan and Jamie's shirts.

We sat quietly for a while and we could hear Jamie's voice and Luhan's laughter.

Chen: isn't Jamie with you?

Tao: that's not right go and stop them. I thought Luhan was better than that.

Sehun: leave them. I messed up. I sunk low, oh boy I sunk low.

Suho: I will stop them.

Chanyeol: why? Let them have their fun.

Suho: He can't do that right now. Sehun's hurting can't you guys see. The maknae is hurting and he is the problem.

I whispered very softly.

Sehun: I'm the problem.