CHAPTER IX

Sorry I haven't been updating consistently guys.

I promise I will do at least an update each week....unless school work gets in the way like it did already.

___________________

JAMIE'S POV

I woke up under the bathroom sink.

I tried to sit up but my stomach was in pain.

I held on to the sink and slowly pulled myself up as tears slipped through my eyes from the pain.

I took a quick glance in the mirror and screamed.

I almost couldn't recognize myself. I looked horrible.

The bitch did this to me.

I gasped every time I touched the purple bruises on my face.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time....it was 11:50am. Only 10 minutes till lunch. I tried to run down the hallway and find my locker (which by some awesomely horrible coincidence) was right across the hallway from the bathroom door.

So all year I'm gonna have to see the beautiful sight of urinals and toilets....that's lovely! \(^_^)/ [note sarcasm]

I opened my locker and took out my bag.

I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm leaving halfway through the day. There's barely any time left for school anyways. It ends at 1pm today.

I pulled on my bag and bravely walked outside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As I got in my house, I took off my shoes and walked into my room.

I threw my bag in the corner of my room and changed my clothes.

I looked at my iPhone which has been vibrating non stop since 12:05.

I look at the lock screen and saw 34 new messages from Sehun.

I didn't reply.

Then my iPhone rang.

I didn't answer it. I checked the voicemail and saw the it was Kai and he was saying how worried Sehun is.

I didn't even tell my best friend that I left but she's probably too busy making out with Kris.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DIIING DONG DIIING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING.......

I look at the time it was 1:15.

I put on a black long sleeved hoody to hide all my bruises and a black yoga pants.

I opened the door and was startled when Sehun tackled me.

I tried my hardest to keep the hoody on my head and the sleeves past my hands.

Sehun pulled me into a tight embrace and I winched.

Sehun: what's wrong

Me: ...nothing...

Sehun: it's hot why are you wearing such dark, long and heavy clothes?

Me: I'm kinda cold

Sehun: Are you sick?

Me:No...

Sehun reached out to put his hand on my forehead but I grabbed his hand.

As I did that the sleeves on my shirt dropped a bit showing parts of my bruises.

I wasn't quick enough and Sehun saw.

He pulled up my sleeve and gasped.

Sehun: where'd you get this?

Me: ...

Sehun: do you have anymore?

Me: ...

Sehun ripped my sweater off me and exposed my bare chest and stomach.

Sehun: I'm sorry I just.....wanted to *gulp* see if you had anymore.....umm....err *blush* bruises.

I quickly covered my chest and turned around which was a huge mistake.

There was a gigantic purple line going diagonally across my back. It went from my right shoulder blade to the lower left side of my back.

Sehun: Who gave you these bruises? Please answer me.

Me: Hae Ra did.

I broke down in tears.

Me: She did everything. It's only my first day and its gone terribly. I knew I danced it perfectly but she made the teacher put me in Group 3 for dancing. She beat me up in the bathroom and I had to limp home.

I turned around still covering my chest to face Sehun.

He pulled me into a gentil hug. I let go of my chest and hugged him back.

We started to kiss, a slow and passionate kiss....then suddenly the door opened.

Someone coughed and we stopped kissing. We would have separated but we remembered I didn't have a shirt on.

SEHUN'S POV

Kai stood there gaping.

Kai: I'm sorry I interrupted. I just wanted to see if you were ok Jamie....but I see that Sehun has this under control.

Me: HYUNG?!?!

Kai: remember use a condom. You don't want to not finish school and end up having a little Jāmhun (see what I did there combining their names) running around!

Me: HYUNG?!?! *blush*

Jamie: OPPA?!?!

Me: ...we weren't gonna have sex *blush harder*

Me: we aren't ready for that yet.

Because I still don't know what love is.

Kai: then why doesn't Jamie have a shirt...WAIT. What's all those bruises doing on Jamie? Sehun what did you do to her?

Me: I didn't do anything. That slut Hae Ra did.

Kai: ugh she needs to be taught a lesson and I think I have the best plan.

___________________NEXT UPDATE SHOULD BE VERY SOON.

ARIGATO READERS.....

~peace out~

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ