Dream.... or nighmare?

Tw: blood, loss of teeth, bullying, shadow monster...?
(Btw you're beautiful! I love you! Stay awesome!! If anyone disagrees with what I've said here and is mean to you I'm coming for them (◕‿◕✿)

Someone's pov..?

     You heard Kuroo texting what you would assume to be the team as you were drifting off. You were once again engulfed in darkness although this time it was by choice.

     "../N, Y/N wake up already we're gonna be late!"

     You jolted upwards into a sitting position as you rubbed your eyes. Once opened you saw Kuroo looking at you while a hand was placed on your shoulder.

     "C'mon get ready I took the liberty of making toast for you" he gave you a lopsided smile.

      "Ah okay, Thank you!" You replied.

     You sat in shock as he left your room. You hadn't attempted to speak. You spoke unconsciously almost. It was probably your brain being messed up from yesterday. Yeah... that's it.

     You got up and got ready. You were heading to your bathroom to brush your teeth when your mouth started feeling odd. It was almost painful actually. You heard something make contact with the ground below you.

     You looked down and saw... teeth..?! There were around five teeth lying on the floor in front of you. Your mouth closed then you tasted something almost metallic. You weren't about to stand there and let your teeth fall out.. no.

     You immediately had the idea to go get Kuroo but it seemed as if you were practically frozen in place, unable to control your movements. Your body started turning around you were wondering why.

    As you were turning a shadow was seemingly towering over you. You weren't ready to do this.

    Still unable to move by your own will your head snapped upwards making eye contact with the looming shadow.

    It was taller than the ceiling in your house making it arch it's back over you. The face of the shadow was contorted in pain. With the look it gave you could sense sorry and a tremendous amount of pain.

    This made you return the look of sorrow, you were feeling bad for it. You didn't know why.

    It reached out and touched your shoulder. You were about to put your hand on what you would assume to be it's wrist. It disappeared, leaving its gloomy atmosphere with it.

    You were confused. Correction, extremely confused. You once again felt something hit the floor below you this time it was liquid like. At this moment you realized you had your mouth open most likely because or the shock from the previous events.

    You looked down realizing you can move. On the floor below you was blood. It was mixed with saliva and more teeth. This caused you to panic racing down your stairs into your living room where you assumed Kuroo would be waiting for you.

    As you reached the living room you were met with Kuroo sitting on the couch but there were multiple others in the house.

    You could identify most of them as the girls that had thrown the rocks. There was one face in the crowd that shocked you.. Satori.