All good :)

The door opened... you had just hung up with Satori so the phone was still in your hand.
Kuroo cleared his throat " Well it doesn't bother me that you didn't tell me" he chuckled " but man your friend is sure protective like come on I just met you" he was smiling.

" Yeah I know right, but that's Satori for you" you were smiling too.

" Well do you need anything, also you need to be resting."

"Yeah I know I know and a pain killer of some sort please, they're in the pantry on the right."

"Yeah of course" he left after slowly closing the door. You took this as a moment to quickly make his bed on the floor next to yours. After that you hopped back in bed and waited.

You could hear footsteps coming back up the stairs. They stopped in front of the door and then the door slowly opened. Kuroo came in holding a medicine bottle and 2 water bottles. He walked over to you " Hey y/n how many do you take?"

      "2 and thank you" you sighed.

      " No problem and when did you put this bed next to yours.. is it new or am I blind??"

You slightly smiled " it's new I did it while you were getting the stuff"

     "That makes sense all though I could've slept on the floor or on the couch you know"

"Nonsense, you helped me I'm not gonna leave you uncomfortable plus it gets really cold at night downstairs for some reason" you chuckled.

"Alright then you don't have to tell me twice" he slightly laughed. "Even though it's kind of early you should go to sleep" his joking demeanor had changed to a more worried one.

"You got it, my head is being a pain and sleeping right now sounds better than not. But, what are you gonna do?" You took your pain meds while waiting for a response.

"I don't really know the team has gotta be worried about you, I'll probably tell them what's happening then I'll go to sleep too. I'm pretty tired." He yawned.

"Okay sounds good. Goodnight then!" You turned toward the wall and closed your eyes.

" Goodnight" he quietly responded then went to check his phone.

Kuroo POV
     I opened my phone and my eyes were flooded with messages from Yaku, Kai, and the rest of the team including the coach.

Nekomaaaa teammmm group chatttt 🗿

Le~ bro:
     Has anyone heard from Kuroo yet?
Kai:
     No I haven't yet I've tried to text him though.
Coach:
     I've also tried to reach out with no response. But, do any of you know what happened to
(y/n)?
*all respond no*
( I'm being lazy-)
Coach: I figured, then we'll just have to wait..
                   Roosterhead is Online
Coach:
     Kuroo, what happened?
Roosterhead:
     She didn't tell me but she's doing okay now and she went to sleep.
Le~ bro:
     Good to hear, we were worried... its still suspicious though.
Kai:
     Yeah, but if he doesn't know then there's no way we can figure anything out yet.
Roosterhead:
     Yeah, sorry... I'm going to sleep now though I'll talk tomorrow. Bye.

A/N
Ugh... I'm getting worse at writing and happy new year!! Sorry for not posting I have no
excuse ... I'm just tired ig hope you enjoy though and sorry it's short...