Fʟᴀsʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Guys please don't mind my terrible grammar!
I don't own the Haikyuu Characters, Just the story!!
Warning there's some strong language
Now on with the story
シシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシ
                          Nobody's POV
    (Y/N) wasn't that popular of a kid at school. She only caught the boys attention and the girls despised her because of it.. thus resulting in extreme bullying. She was already in middle school and didn't have a single friend yet she was still kind to everybody around her.
   One day after lunch she was walking to class when she heard yelling. She walked to check it out. Behind the school gym she found two kids kicking a red head while he was on the ground unconscious. They stopped when she heard one of them say " this is what a monster like you deserves". Without thinking she marched over to them. She got closer and say the battered body on the ground but of course not without the two boys noticing.
    "Oh if it isn't (Y/N)" with that the other boy turned and smirked . " YOU MONSTERS
DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLING HIM A MONSTER" (y/n) screamed.. she was 
Infuriated. The boys were shocked but the smirking boy replied " hmm if were monsters  does that make you a friendless whore" she was shocked but immediately realized he was right. But it wasn't her fault she looked like this if she could she would probably switch places with anyone for fucks sake even him... oh shit him the boy on the ground she had forgotten. She needed to make it through them she had to help him she has experienced this firsthand. The boys came closer and without thinking she lunged at one of the boys driving her fist into his cheek making him fall to the ground. The other boy ran at her and she tripped him then without thinking she was on top of him punching and punching.. little did she know he was already unconscious.
    The other boy stirred and sat up with a raging headache. Seeing he was still behind the gym he thought the two had left. He wanted to stand but he was dizzy so he looked around. He saw her on top of the kid that knocked him out he was shocked and confused. He noticed she was crying sobbing at that when he heard her say in between punches " you ... don't .. know .. what .. it ..fucking .... feels .. like.." he got the courage to stand he walked over to her and said " are you okay..?" She turned her head to him forgetting what she was originally there for HIM.
    She got the courage to smile and said "shouldn't I be the one asking you that". Little did she know that smile just made his whole world a little brighter. She got off the boy and walked over to him and examined his injuries with a worried look on her face. The air was thick enough to drown in but breaking the silence she said " so what's your name" .
  Thoughts raced through the boys head.. why did such a ~ cute~ wait what cute stop why did she help me and she's interested in my name I need to be cautious thoughhhh she did just knock two boys cold for him a friend ship couldn't hurt to bad.
   "TENDOU SATORI and you ar-" " (Y/N) pleasure to meet you Tendou" she cut him off. Wow my name.. doesn't she know who I am.. I'm a monster.. "why did you help me I'm a monster " he retorted. She was token back but said "your not a monster tendou, no one deserves this.. and I've had to deal with it myself before" tendou was shook why would she have to deal with it...?
シシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシ
Wait for part 2 thank you for reading!!!!