What.. happened..?

Author POV ( after brought to the infirmary, your still out)

Y/N was in the infirmary kuroo, yaku, and Kai had stayed along with the coach for a few hours having small talk trying to assume what happened. By the time you woke up only Kuroo was there.
                              Your POV
      It was silent other than the sound of my breathing plus another's. I slowly start to open my eyes to be met with a bright light so I immediately closed them and hissed. I decided maybe I should sit up then open them.

      I could hear the fabric of the bed I was on shift under me. There was a flash of pain in your head causing me to wince.  My eyes were still closed but I heard a voice " y/n, lie back down your heads still messed up. Your probably concussed." Huh?! Concussed what happened then I remembered the girls and the rocks. I slowly lied back down.

      Wait who was talking to me I recognized the voice. "K-Kuroo..?"
"Yeah y/n?"
"Oh so it is you"
"Yeah..?"
"But.." I hesitated " how long have I been out?"
" Oh, about 4 to 5 hours, practice ended when you passed out. Coach, yaku, and Kai were here for a while but I decided to stay until you woke up."
Silence
"Oh and u-uh the nurse tended to your head. Also the jacket your in is mine, your shirt was covered in blood."
"O-oh t-thank you"
"It's no problem we were just all worried.. but uh what happened...?"
I couldn't tell him the truth.. could I ..? Maybe I will later but I'll just say I can't remember.
" I kinda can't remember right now. It's all hazy but I remember everything before."
"Oh then do you think you can walk"
I stood up and almost collapsed but he caught me.
"I'll take that as a no"

                               Author POV
Kuroo carried you home on his back. When you got to your house you gave him the key and he carried you to your room. "Do you want me to stay with you until your better?"
Thank goodness your parents were gone the only person they would allow over is satori.

Your POV
FUCK SATORI " uh uh yeah please but do you know where my phone is?"
"In your bag" he reached and grabbed it for me. I immediately saw like a million texts from Satori.

RedHeadWeeb ❤️:

Heyy y/n I just got out of practice hbuuuuuu?? :D

Y/n???

Are you okay??

Uhhh I'm gonna assume your still in practice..?

When you see this call me please.. 🥺

Wait it's already been hours... are you okay..

You aren't upset with me right?

10 missed calls from RedHeadWeeb ❤️

Your phone pinged again

RedHeadWeeb ❤️
Y/n....

You immediately called him and asked kuroo to let you be on the phone for a bit.
( your in italics he's in bold)

Y/N ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED ??

Uhh hello to you too satori.

Hi but what happened.

Should I lie..?
No

These girls they threw rocks at my head when I was getting water for the team because I'm pretty apparently and by the time I got back to the gym I passed out and I was then in the infirmary for 5 hours..

He was silent for a bit..

GODdamnit .. I should've been there for you I'm so sorry y/n I- I...

Hey.. don't worry I have my new friend staying with me to help out he even carried me home.

Your sure your okay..? What if he tries something funny..

He won't he's not like that.

Are you sure?

You could hear the worry in his voice.

Yes I'm sure. I'll call you back I have a terrible headache.

Okay y/n.. stay safe, call me if your uncomfortable or he does something. Bye

I will don't worry, bye.

Call ended.

To be continued:0
Thank you guys next part will be out soon!

To be continued:0 Thank you guys next part will be out soon!