Why do they fear us?

??? POV:
———————————————————————————
???:It came...during the night.
———————————————————————————
Bright blue flashes light up the night sky as well as the entire neighborhood below it. One family watches in complete fear. Suddenly the light turn to meteors as the rocks start to crash into and destroy the homes next to them.
———————————————————————————
???:they were screaming...I couldn't quite hear what they were saying but I'm sure they were screaming.
———————————————————————————
Dad:oh my god...oh my god!!!

Mom:get to the basement! Now!!!

The two brothers behind the parents scrambled to the door that led to there basement, one brother (the youngest) went to grab a picture on one of the walls. But the oldest stopped him.
———————————————————————————
???:so much confusion...so much fear. I kept asking myself...why did it decide to destroy OUR home?
———————————————————————————
Older Brother:forget it just leave it!

Dad:Ethan go! I'll help him.

The father picked the youngest boy up as he held the picture tight. The mother and sun were already past the basement door and watched the father run as fast as he could with the boy in his arms.

Mom:Thomas behind you!!!

The man turned around, his eyes widened in horror as one of the meteors was about to hit there home directly. The man shielded his son with his body while the mother slammed the door shut much to the oldest suns protest.

———————————————————————————
???:and for the next few moments it felt- felt as if I was sweating,fighting,screaming even...it felt as if my whole body was being bent, molded and reborn....then I woke up.
———————————————————————————

The youngest son gasped for breath and shot up, his eyes glowing a faint white as he quickly breathed.

———————————————————————————
???:I wasn't sweating or fighting, I just opened my eyes and I was awake!
———————————————————————————
The mother and sun slowly came out of the room, once they saw the youngest alive they quickly ran to grab him...though the site of there fathers charred corpse was...haunting to say the least. The mother picked up the injured boy in her arms.

———————————————————————————
???:then this...curse- or gift for others...became my birthright. It became apart of me, who I am.

———————————————————————————

The mother and brother were trying to look around for help and I'm the chaos they hadn't noticed what was happening to the youngest of this unfortunate family. The youngest sons veins began to glow white, you could see it flowing through his entire body.

———————————————————————————
???:I don't fight it, not any more...I just-
———————————————————————————

The boys looked up to his mother as she looked back down to him and noticed what was happening.

Mom:...y/n?

Y/n:mom...?

Suddenly in a flash of white light, the boy vanished.

———————————————————————————
Y/n:improvise.
———————————————————————————