The new you

Y/n POV:

Most of the ride was pretty bumpy, it felt like you had traveled for at least 4 hours to wherever you were going. Brimstone informed you that the place was nowhere near North America so that explained a lot. You sat across from him as he read through the tablet you filled out. 

Y/n:im being flown to the base right?

Brimstone:correct.

Y/n:so where is it exactly.

Brimstone:that's classified.

Y/n:even to your own agents?

Brimstone:correct.

Y/n:who are the other agents?

Brimstone:you'll see.

You groaned In frustration, He wasn't giving you a lot to work with.

Brimstone:look all I can tell you? They've been waiting for you. It's not to often someone gets recommended by me, so they want to see the face of the person who impressed the boss.

Y/n:sounds like a nice way of saying they'll eat me alive.

He chuckled.

Brimstone:a VERY nice way saying it. But I'm sure you can handle it, you being so good with people and all.

Y/n:I wouldn't say I'm GOOD with them, I just keep em from killing each other.

The AI pilot spoke to brimstone.

AI:10 minuets till arrival.

Brimstone:put your big boy pants on kid! it's about to get a little hectic.

Timeskip

The clouds finally began to clear as the aircraft lowered itself, you finally got a decent enough look at the base. Well...on the outside it didn't really seem like a base, more like an island in the middle of nowhere. Pretty Barron to-

Y/n:hey are you sure we're at the right place? I mean it seems more like a random set of rocks and grass than anything.

Brimstone seemed to ignore you as he typed something on his wrist pad.

Y/n:what you sending an SOS or something-

You were cut off when you heard a few massive doors opening even over the sound of the aircraft engine. You looked down and saw hat there was a secret landing hatch hidden deep inside the mountains of the island, the aircraft began its final decent into the mountains and slowly went through the doors. As the aircraft passed through the door it instantly began to close, now it defiantly felt like you were inside a spec ops base. You looked around and viewed the hanger, this place alone must've cost millions! There were a few drones flying around monitoring the area along with doing a few scans on the aircraft itself as it finally came to a landing. You heard laughing behind you.

Brimstone:you should've seen your face. Come on kid, we've gotta get you settled in. 

The door to the aircraft opened, you began to step out but he stopped you.

Brimstone:listen, I told you this before but in this line of work you have to leave EVERYTHING behind. Your family, your old home, even your name. Most people here rarely call each other there real names, your code name becomes your REAL name. The new you.

He then looked at the tablet you filled out.

Brimstone:so angel...welcome to the valorant protocol.

You both stepped out and began to walk across the hanger. Brimstone had the same stern look on his face but you? You were taking in the entirety of just this one room. You were a bit of a sucker for drones, planes and just about anything that could fly so to say you were having the time of your life would be a hilarious understatement.