Seeing Double

Y/n POV:

The door still remained closed.

Jett:you know I can smell bs from a mile away right?

Y/n:why would I wait god knows how many months just to lie to you? (Sigh) but I understand. So does Ethan...that's why we've both agreed to come unarmed, you can bring whatever weapons you fell will keep you safe from us. Christmas Eve in Washington DC at 10:30. He said it's one of his usual stake out spots.

There was a few brief seconds of silence before she finally gave in and opened the door, her face still as blank as when you least spoke.

Jett:do you have any proof?

Y/n:we planned for that.

You pulled out your phone and dialed an unlisted number, then put it on speaker for the both of you to hear. Finally a voice came through.

Ethan:if I were you I'd take this deal.

She visibly recoiled back in shock.

Jett:how the hell- Who is this?

Ethan:Based on that little reaction of yours I'm pretty sure you already know, follow y/ns orders and we'll talk soon.

Jett:wait! I'm not done with you!

Ethan:then you best be at Washington on time. See you soon joon-hee.

He then hung up leaving you both in silence. Jett seemed to be mumbling to herself, trying to contemplate all that was happening no doubt. You weren't mad at her, you were simply giving her a sympathetic look.

Y/:Jett- joon-hee I'm so...so sorry about what they put you through.

Jett:no no no...

She was grabbing her head now.

Y/n:If I'd known what they REALLY did to you then-

Jett:y-your supposed to be dead! I saw it! They showed me!

Y/n:hey HEY!

You had to grab her hands to keep her from shoving you away, you need her to calm down before you said anything else. As her breathing began to slow down you slowly loosened your grip on her.

Jett:you're real?

Y/n:what the hell did they do to you in there?

She forced her hands away from you and seemed to be regaining her composure. Almost as if she had a small amount of hope.

Jett:no! No haven't seen him yet...

Y/n:who Ethan? Come on joon! It's me!

Jett:you could've replicated his voice! Or god knows what else. I just can't take any chances until I see that man with my own eyes...

Y/n:now you're just making stuff up! Why won't you believe me? At least give me a chance in these next couple of weeks while we wait.

Jett:the things I had to do just to leave that place...it was the first time I ever killed someone. Pretty sure i was only 14 when me and my sis made it out.

She looked you in the eyes a bit differently now, there was more emotion, curiosity you could say. 

Jett:if your just a very VERY good liar and trick me? I'll split you in two.

You slightly gulped at the thought, though maybe you could open a portal to break the fall.

Jett:but if you really are who you say you are...then we have a lot to talk about.