The Birthday

//Chloe\\

Today is my birthday! The day I turn 14! I can't wait to see what's in store for this day!

I start off the day by showering, brushing my hair, curling it, brushing my teeth, and changing into a black flower dress, black combat boots, and a light pink sweater.

I eat my special breakfast (a fruit bouquet) and head off to the bus stop with Maddie.

Luke walks up to me, I try to ignore him but he won't stop talking to me!

"Chloe please talk to me" he said to me. "I really do like you"

"I don't want to talk to you" I say. "You're a jerk!"

Right then he walks up to me and kisses me! Why is he so darn irresistible! Why did I kiss him back?

"Chloe what's wrong with you?" Maddie whispers to me. "I thought you were better than this!"

Maddie didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I didn't mean to kiss him, it just happened! I hate my life! Even worse its my birthday! She didn't even sing happy birthday when everyone else did! I try apologizing but all I get is nothing!

I run up to my room after we have cake and I grab a hidden razor that I've had for 3 years. I cut my wrist once, I feel nothing. I cut twice and I black out.

A/N:
Welcome back to the story guys! I noticed that this story has 400 reads! I decided that I will try my best to continue this story and make it as amazing as I possibly can. Please continue to read this story and amaze me as much as you guys already have!