The First Day of School

//Chloe\\

It was a brand new day!

I woke up and took a shower. After that I looked in my closet for something to wear. I decided to wear my pair of white Converse with a pair of skinny jeans and a light pink sweater from Hollister. I eat some oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries in it and head back upstairs to have Maddie do my hair and makeup.

Maddie does Kenzie and I's hair and makeup. She's so good at this kind of stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if she became a hairstylist instead of a dancer for her career! I help Maddie and Kenzie find their outfits for school and then we leave for the bus stop. (Maddie and I that it is, Kenzie doesn't go to the same school as Maddie and I because she is younger than us).

I'm extremely nervous for my first day, what will everyone think of me? I get on the bus and sit with Maddie. I see Kendall wave and smile at me and Nia does the same. Maybe this new school won't be so bad if I keep my friends close to me and don't make any enemies.

I'm definitely going to miss going to school with Brooke, Paige, and Josh, but I live with the Zieglers now and they go to a different school than I used to. I will have to deal with it until I can see the Hylands again.

When we finally arrived at school, Maddie, Kendall, Nia, and I looked for my locker. It was right next theirs, which was a relief because I didn't want a locker next to someone I didn't know. Plus this way one of them could help me open it and carry my books. (I'm still on crutches grr).

I head off to my first class with Maddie and all of a sudden someone trips me and laughs! Maddie turns around and yells at them. "We know that you're just jealous Sophia!" Maddie helps me back up and we head off to first period.

(6 hours later)

We all head home after a long day of school work. "Maddie and I have all the same classes together!" I tell Melissa and Kenzie.

We start to work on our homework when Paige calls me and asks me why I wasn't at school today. I told her what happened and said to meet up with her at the park later.

After our homework, Maddie shows me her new solo called "I can't be perfect." It was amazing! I wish I could dance again.

A/N:
How'd you guys like "The First Day of School"?

3 votes and 1 comment to continue!

losing  chloeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara