The Best Day Ever!

//Chloe\\

Christmas was two weeks ago and I wasn't able to give any homeless children food, so that's what the Ziegler's are helping me do today.

After we dropped food and toys to the children, Melissa said that se had a Christmas present for me. I unwrap the present and it's a pair of uggs and an IPhone 6 with a case already on it.

"Thank you Mrs. Ziegler for the gifts!" I said

She hugged me, than Maddie and I started on our homework.

While doing our homework I get a text from Paige asking me if I wanted to go to the mall with her and Brooke. I asked her if the Ziegler's could come with me. She said yes.

We arrived at the mall and we all run at each other and hug each other. We all talked about how much we missed each other.

The first store we arrived at was Victoria's Secret/Pink and buy some pretty cute clothes. Then we went to Nordstrom Rack and bought more clothes. We also went to Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, and The Top Shop.

It was the best day ever! I wish that we could have more days like that, but we had to get Abby's permission first and she said that this was the only time that this would happen. I will miss my best friends a lot!

A/N:
How did you guys like the new chapter?!
Please continue reading this story because it means the whole world to me!