Dancing again

//Chloe\\

Today is the day I finally get my cast off, I get rid of the crutches, and I can finally wear a pair of shoes again!

(The next day)

A new day, a day to rejuvenate, a day to make friends, a day to take a shower because I definitely smell.

I take a shower then have Maddie do my hair and makeup. I look in my closet and find a cute white dress and my pair of white keds. I head downstairs and eat some eggs and sausage that Melissa so kindly made for me. When I finish, I grab my backpack from Pink by Victoria's Secret and head off to the bus stop. Poor Maddie was sick today and can't come to school today.

When I arrive at the bus stop, I see the cutest guy ever. He walks up to me and told me that I was cute. I may or may have not giggled and blushed. When the bus arrived, he asked me if I wanted to sit with him. I obviously said yes. He told me that his name was Luke. "I think I'll be able to remember that" I told him.

While on the bus, Kendall texted me and asked me who the guy was. I promised her I'd tell her when we get off of the bus.

We finally arrived at school, I was actually excited to be there.

"So Chloe who was the guy" Kendall asked me.

"His name is Luke" I said. "He called me cute!"

I put my books in my locker and head off to first period with Kendall and Nia. I see Sofia in the hallway and she growled at me! How rude can she be!

After school I give Maddie her homework and we work on it together. We went out for dinner that night. We got some Nando's and it was so delicious.

After dinner, the Ziegler's and I headed off to dance. Abby asked me if I wanted to come back and join the team. I had no choice but to say yes because I couldn't be left home alone. I was given a solo right on the spot. It was called "Human" and the song was by Christina Perri. I can't wait to go to competition this weekend!