The Dare!

//Chloe\\

I kept begging Maddie why I couldn't go on a date with Luke. She never responded.

Later that night I put on a light blue dress and a pair of combat boots. I did my own hair because Maddie was being rude and wouldn't talk to me all day! I put on some Loreal foundation, I used my Naked 3 palette, and a salmon colored lipstick by Mac.

Mrs. Ziegler drives me to Luke's house and from there we went to the movie theater. We saw the new Woman in Black movie. I held on to Luke's arm the whole time. After that he kissed me than said that he did this as a dare!

I couldn't believe that he went on a date with me as a dare! I never want to speak with him again!

I started to run home, but I tripped and scraped my knee. When I finally arrived at home, I told Maddie, Mackenzie, and Melissa what happened. Maddie was right, I should have never gone on the date with Luke.

(Texting)

Luke: --
Chloe: -

-- Im sorry that I did that, I really do like you Chloe!

- I don't believe you anymore!

-- Sophia made me do it or she would post a picture of me naked on Instagram!

- I can't believe you! I am never talking to you again!

(Txts over)

A/N:
Sophia is getting rude! Who's ready for another chapter!