Competition

//Chloe\\

Competition is today! Miss Abby says that my solo is amazing and I should defiantly win first place!

We arrived at Star Power National Competition! Nationals is here!

When we all arrive, fans bombard us and say how much they missed me. They said that they felt sorry for me. I almost forgot that my mom died. That's when I start crying. Abby sees me crying and says that it's ok. I know that it is.

We arrive into the room that Star Power provides for us and I change into my costume: a light purple dress with a triangle cutout in the center. I am wearing beige jazz shoes and Maddie helps me with the makeup: I'm supposed to have scars on my face, but I have real scars on my arms and thighs.

One chance to do this, one chance to make my mom proud.

I do my dance perfectly and as I run off stage I see Sofia. I can't believe that I'm up against her! She's so amazing at dancing. Even better than Maddie.

During Sofia's dance, she fumbles around and fell a couple times. I kind of felt bad.

Then it was the groups turn. Are group was entitled "Thinking Out Loud" the song was by Ed Sheeran. It showed the audience what we thought about everyday of our lives. Maddie's board said: Insecure, Nia's board said: Underdog, Mackenzie's board said: In the shadows, Kendall's board said: Afraid, My board said: Missing my mom.

We really were thinking out loud during the dance. It was amazing, flawless, and stunning.

Then for awards. Sofia's solo won 7th place and my solo won...1st place! So did the group! Abby was so proud of me.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!