𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

NEW HOME

&

SURPRISE

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Stella Carter brought Stefan Salvatore home. Her house. Her house was small, well it felt small for her.

Sometimes Derek would stay over

Sometimes Derek would stay over. "Nice house" said Stefan as they arrived. "Thank you" she replied as she got out of the car. She grabbed her bag and walked over to the house. She opened the door and walked in, forgetting Stefan. "I have a room-" she stopped when she noticed he wasn't behind her. She remembered vampires needed to be invited in. "Sorry, Stefan" she apologized as she walked back. He smiled and nodded. "It's okay, Stella" he replied. She stood beside the door. "Stefan Salvatore, I invite you in" Stefan put one foot inside first. Then he walked in. "It's cozy, I like it" she smiled. "Follow me. I have a room for you" she stated as they walked into the other rooms. "This will be your room for as long as you want" Stefan walked into his new room. It was black and white color.

He liked it

He liked it. "I like it" he said as he turned to face her.  "I'm glad you do. If there's something you want to change let me know. The bathroom is right over there if you want to shower. I had Derek bring you some clothes" he nodded. "Thanks, Stella. Seriously, thank you, for everything" she nodded. "Anytime, Stefan. Anytime" she replied with a smile.