𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

LOVE

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

After sending the video to Stefan, Kai rushed over to help Stella. "Damon. Damon. Damon. You always play dirty" Kai said as he walked over to them. "What are you doing here?" Damon asked. "Well, Stella was going with me. Until, you decided to interrupt our vacation" Kai replied. "I wonder..." Kai made a thinking face. "What would Stefan say or what will he do when he finds out you, his brother choose Elena over him?" Kai asked with a smirk. "Stefan will never know" Damon replied. As he walked over to Kai. "I think he will" someone said from behind. And what do you know? Stefan Salvatore was standing behind his brother. "Stefan?" Damon asked, clearly confused on how he was there and how he knew he would be there.

 "Stefan?" Damon asked, clearly confused on how he was there and how he knew he would be there

"Yeah. I got a little video of my wife being threatened by my own brother" he added as he made his way over to Damon. "Stefan... listen" Damon began. "Listen to what, Damon? To what?! You couldn't bear to see my happy for once. The one time I get the chance to be happy, you have to ruin it. Just like you ruin everything else" Stefan blamed his brother. "You didn't care that she's the mother of my children. I mean, why would you? You killed Zach's girlfriend and their child. Why would you care about Stella and my children?" Stefan asked his brother. "Why, Damon? Is this about me turning you into a vampire? About your promise of an eternity of misery?" Stefan asked.

"No. No! He made me choose between Stella and Bonnie" Damon tried to explained. "And you choose Bonnie" Stefan replied with a nod. "Because of Elena" he added. "Bonnie is our friend, Stefan. Or have you forgotten?" Damon asked. "No. But, Stella is my wife. When it comes to my wife or Bonnie I'll choose my wife!" Stefan argued. "Bonnie can die for all I care. And by the looks of it, she'll be dead soon" Damon looked at his brother. "What are you talking about Stefan?" Damon asked. "Klaus, used to date Stella before her and I met. When he heard someone had taken her he came to help me. We had nothing. We've looked everywhere but nothing. I knew you had something to do with it. They all did. But, I thought... Damon's my brother. He would never do something like that. Especially that I have a family now. He wouldn't. Yet, I was right all along. Klaus? Klaus wants blood. He was coming for you. He wanted to kill you but I stopped him" Stefan began to cry.