𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

HOME

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Damon Salvatore was back from the dead thanks to his sister in law. A while later, Stella was strong enough to go back for Bonnie. Bonnie was shocked when she saw the blonde girl standing in front of her.

FLASHBACK

Bonnie was running away from Kai. She had taken her blood and now, he was looking for her to kill her one last time. The Bennett witch was injured but she was gonna live. "Bonnie?" Bonnie thought she was hearing things. There was no one else in the prison world. "Bonnie" the girl heard. This time she turned around. A few feet away stood Stella with smile on her face, but after a few second her happy face disappeared and a worried look took over. The girl rushed over to Bonnie and helped her. "Come on Bonnie. We need to leave before he catches up with us" Stella let Bonnie leaned on her as they walked/tried to run. They made it to the spot, Stella kept looking back in case Kai showed up.

The eclipse was about to happen when Stella fell sort of tired. When she looked down at her shirt she saw blood. When she looked to the side she saw Kai. A smirk plastered on his face. "Aw, pretty little thing you are" he said as he tried to walk over to her and Bonnie. Stella closed her eyes and muttered something. Kai was stopped by a protection spell. "Ah, a witch" he said with a smirk. "Bonnie, please. Take me with you" Kai said to her. Bonnie simply glared at the siphoner. Finally, the girls were back home. As soon as they appeared in the apartment, Stella fainted.

NOW

Stefan gave Stella some blood so she could heal quicker. Derek entered the room and gave him a nod. Stefan did the same and walked out. Elena, Damon, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Enzo, and Jeremy were sitting down. "You should go" Stefan said as he stood by hallway. "What?" Damon asked his brother. "You're back, Damon. Now is time for you to go home. Back to Mystic Falls" the green eye vampire said. Stefan had never been cold towards Damon. It was the other way around. Stefan always wanted to save Damon. To have his brother close to him. But, things were different now. Stefan had a family now, a family he wanted to protect. "My wife is unconscious and recovering because she went back to save Bonnie. She could've died" Stefan replied with a loud voice but not too loud. "Stefan, I-" Stefan cut his brother off.

"No, Damon. You were so eager to get Bonnie back that you manipulated my wife to do the spell. Right after she barely managed to bring you back without dying. I know you don't care about other peoples well being as long as you get what you want but I do. That's my wife. I'm not losing someone I love just because you want something. I have a family now, Damon. My sons and daughter, they need me. And they need me and their mother alive" the youngest Salvatore says. Everyone was shocked. "So what? Now you have a perfect life and suddenly I don't matter?" Damon asked. Stefan scoffed. "Weren't you the one who said you wanted me as far away from you as possible?" Stefan asked.

"That was along time ago, Stefan. It was when we barely even talked. We've spent time together" Damon defended himself. "Damon, you're my brother and I love. I do. But, I'm done risking everything to save you. The only people I need to save from now on, are my wife and kids. Everyone else means nothing to me" the green eyed vampire said. "I'm not risking my family, not for you, not for anyone. It might sound cold, but for the first time in my life I'm putting myself first" Caroline smiled proudly. "Stefan you can't be selfish" Elena said, trying to defend her boyfriend. Everyone rolled their eyes. Stefan once again scoffed. "Says the girl who claimed to not be like Katherine yet played with Damon and I because she couldn't choose" Stefan retorted shutting up the doppelgänger. Damon stood up but Derek arrived. "She's awake" Stefan looked at his friends. "You can all go. Caroline, Enzo and Matt can stay" the two vampires and human nodded and stayed in their seats, while Derek practically kicked Bonnie, Damon, Elena and Jeremy out of the apartment.

Stella was looking at the ceiling when Stefan walked in. "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked his wife. A worry looked showing in his face. "I'm fine, Stef. Come lay with me" she said as she patted the empty side of the bed. He reluctantly agreed. He laid beside her and kissed her.

"I love you

"I love you. For a moment I thought I had lost you. And I can't lose you. I can't. I will die if something ever happened to you-" Stella cut him off with a kiss. "You won't. I'll be here bothering you until the end of time" the vampire laughed and kissed her once again.

Finally, he could rest

Finally, he could rest. He closed his eyes while Stella watched him with a smile on her lips. In the short span of two years, she had become his everything as he became hers. It was safe to say, they were both made for each other.

 It was safe to say, they were both made for each other

Hey guys! There's four chapters left. But, I want to tell you I just posted a new book. A damon salvatore fanfic. It's called moonlight! Go check it out! Thanks for all the support!

— 🧡🌻