𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

HOME

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

To say the "reunion" was awkward would be a big understatement. Elena Gilbert kept glaring daggers at the blonde girl who kept minding her business. "So, she is your girlfriend and her daughter?" Daemon asked for what it felt like the hundredth time. "Our daughter, but yes" Stefan replied. Stella held the urge to roll her eyes. "How did you meet again?" Elena asked. Stefan was about to reply when Stella beat him to it. "I rescued him from the bottom of the Falls after he had been drowning over and over for two months while everyone was living their best lives" she replied with an annoyed tone yet a fake smile on her face. Stefan grabbed her hand to calm her, although it was supposed to be the other way around.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Damon asked

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Damon asked. "When I went to drop Silas at the Falls it turns out Bonnie had died, meaning the spell no longer worked" Stefan paused for a second. "Turns out, he's my doppelgänger, just like Katherine is Elena's" everyone in the room became very quiet. "So, he stabbed me and in threw me in the vault and into the Falls. Do you know what it was like? Drowning over and over again? Thinking that someone had come to save you, but when you wake up you realize it was just a dream and you start to drown once again" he states as everyone looks down. This time, Stella held his hand.

Everyone in the room was completely silent

Everyone in the room was completely silent. They were trying to figure out what to say. Stella and Stefan just sat around waiting for them to say something. Hope was beginning to get fuzzy and she was about to cry. Stella began to get up but Stefan stopped her. "I can take her" he told her. She shaked her head. "It's fine. You should stay" she was a about you walk but she saw his face. He wanted to take a minute. She nodded and handed Hope over to him. Before leaving he pecked her lips and walked outside with Hope in his arms. Stella watched him walked out the door. She saw him relax, everyone in the room notice how calm he was with her, how he looked at her with so much love. He had been with Stella for almost four months.

He trusts her with his life

He trusts her with his life. He knew he could go to her. When he had nightmares he would go to her. A few times after he kept having them, they notice that when he slept beside her he would have nothing but peaceful dreams. Elena could eat her alive with her look, but Stella was getting annoyed with the look the doppelgänger kept giving her. "Do you have a problem with me, Elena?" Stella asked catching them doppelgänger off guard. "What?" Elena asked, clearly not expecting Stella to confront her about the "looks" she kept giving her. Stella was usually calm, collected, and respectful. But, the looks Elena kept giving her and Hope, did not sit well with her.

"You keep eyeing me like I'm gonna jump at you at any minute. I'm not. Unless you keep glaring daggers at my daughter. You want to glare at me all day? Fine. I don't care. But never in your eternal life glare at my daughter like that. Or you and I will have a real problems. And trust me, your little friends won't be able to save you" with that the blonde haired girl stood up but in a blink of an eye Damon grab her by her throat and pinned her against the wall. Instead of panicking or trying to get off the hold she stared at him. In a second Damon clutched his head in pain. "Feel that, Damon?" she asked with a grin. "Touch me again, and next time I won't be so nice" she threatened. Elena tried to make a run for her but Stefan stood in front of his girlfriend.

"You touch a hair on her perfect blonde head and I swear to god, Elena, I will kill you. And trust me, I won't hesitate" with that, Stefan grabbed his girlfriend's hand and walked outside, leaving all of his friends shocked with his threat.