𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

COMING HOME?

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻

Stella Salvatore was now best friends with Kai Parker. They would spend their days talking and laughing. Stella truly enjoyed his company, but she missed her children. Her little girl and her baby boys. She missed her husband and best friend. She wanted to go home. She had been stuck with Kai for a month. As much as the heretic liked her he didn't trust she wouldn't betray him as soon as she got the chance. Stella was reading a book when Kai arrived. She could swear she had read over a hundred books. "Hey" the heretic greeted as he walked in. She received him with a smile. "Hello, Kai" she relied as she closed her book.

Kai did feel guilty about keeping her hostage

Kai did feel guilty about keeping her hostage. "Kai, when can I go home?" she asked. Kai didn't reply. "I want to go home, Kai. I want to see my kids" she stated sadly. Then, she smiled. "Come with me" she randomly said. The heretic turned so fast that if he was a human his head would snap. "What?" he asked. "Come with me. You can move in with Stefan, the kids, Derek and I. We're a big family but there's love and kindness between us. I know you're old family treated you bad, but you can have with us what you never had with them. Love" Kai eyed her. Listened to her heartbeat, to see if she was lying.

But, Stella was telling the truth. She was being honest. Kai Parker had never met an honest person in his life. But, Stella was making her way into his heart. She was breaking down the walls he had put up. "No" he replied even when his heart screamed yes. "Kai, I need my children. I don't want them to think I abandoned them. Because I didn't" she stated, practically begging. "Okay. I'll let you go home" Stella ran to hug him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she kissed his cheek and the heretic blush. "Let's make dinner and talk" she stated.

Kai and Stella were driving to Mystic Falls. "Will you stay with us?" she asked. "No" he simply replied. "Why not?" Stella asked. "Because, I want you to be safe and I know with me around you won't be safe" he replied. "Kai-" she began but he cut her off. "It's true, Stella. You're good. You're the opposite of me. You're good, compassionate and kind. While I'm bad, dangerous and a killer. A cold blooded killer at that" he explained. Stella smiled, making the heretic look at her with a confused look. "Kai, we've spent a month together. You never hurt me, you kept the chains so they would stop me from using magic, but I wasn't hurt. I think you can come with us" Kai looked at her and when he looked back at the road, he saw someone standing in the middle he tried to swerve but he hit the person, and the car got out of control making them crash.

Kai was unconscious while Stella was hurt but not too bad. She saw someone walking over to her. "Please, help me" she whispered. She had hit her head a bit too hard. The person was right beside her, but she couldn't see his face. Not completely anyway. She could swear it was Damon. When she could finally see clearly, she saw Damon. "Damon? What are you doing?" the blue eye vampire helped her out. She stood up but kept slipping because she hit her head. Kai was waking up and saw Damon talking to her. "I wish you hadn't heard me that night. That way you wouldn't tell Stefan I chose Bonnie over you. I wish Kai had killed you. But, it looks I'm gonna have to do it for him. Everyone will think it was him and they'll kill him. It would be killing two birds with one stone" he said with his signature smirk.

"Damon, please. My daughter and sons, they need me" she begged. "Sorry, sister-in-law. It's nothing personal" he replied. Stella gave him an angry look. "It is personal, Damon!" Damon looked shocked at her outburst. "You can't bear seeing your brother happy. When he was with Elena, you wanted her and you got her. You didn't care that you were hurting your brother in the process. No, you didn't care. Because you got what you wanted. As long as Damon is happy everyone else's happiness or life's don't matter" she exclaimed. "You think Stefan won't find out? Maybe not now. But, in time he will know and he will hate you. Could you imagined? Elena is human, that means once she wakes you'll take the cure with her" she began.

"It will be all rainbows and roses, until Stefan finds out what you did. Then, he will come for you. He will want revenge. He would want to take what you love the most. And who is that? Elena. He will kill her" she said with a smirk. "Perhaps he will go all ripper, and drink from her until her head falls of" she taunts. Damon slaps her so hard that he knocks her out. Kai, didn't intervene. Instead he recorded the conversation and with a quick click he sent Stefan the video. Hell was about to break loose.