One

Guinevere

I made sure I was well hidden behind the stack of plastic chairs as I watched him play his guitar. I knew it was him playing instantly the moment I heard the music.

So his mom managed to convince him to pursue his talent in music afterall.
I watched as he concentrated on his fingers on the strings as he continued playing. If only I knew what this song was, I wonder if I could search it up later. I wouldn't mind spending a few of my time mastering a song so long as there'd be a possibility I can sing along to Gusion as he played.

"What are you sneaking around here for?"

A deep raspy voice from behind me made me jump and let out a small shriek. I turned only to be face to face with the notorious Granger.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Don't sneak up on people like that!" I hissed as I placed a hand over my chest to calm myself down.

"Who's there?"

I froze in my place when I heard his voice. Crap, now he'll know how much of a creep I was being.

"Granger? What are y- Oh..."

I smiled sheepishly at Gusion and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, "Hey..."

I mentally slapped myself for sounding so lame. Act cool Guinevere.

"Found this spoiled brat lurking around like some stalker." Granger told Gusion which made my jaw drop in utter annoyance. Did he just?

"I was not lurking around!" I exclaimed which only made him raise a brow, unfazed by my anger.

The audacity of this guy really. I still wonder why on earth girls in this university fawn over him. He may be a good violinist but he's straight up trash.

"What brings you here, Gwen?" Gusion asked, breaking me out of my angry thoughts.

I turned to him and opened my mouth to speak when I realized what the heck am I supposed to tell him?

"I....I was just..."

My phone rang and I instantly grabbed it from my shoulder bag, thankful for the distraction. It was Silvanna, my best friend. Thank heavens for this woman really.

"Hey! I thought you'd be here in the AV Hall?"

"What? You've been stalking that Paxley again?"

I chuckled nervously, hoping none of these boys heard what she just said.

"Oh? I guess I've been too slow. I'll go there right away. Bye!" I didn't even wait for her reply before I ended the call and flashed a grin at Gusion.

"I was searching for my best friend. She told me she'd be here but she already left for the library instead."

"Ah, I see. Well it's nice to see you, Gwen." Gusion replied with a smile which always made my heart race.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you too. I'll be going now." I said and turned around to leave.

I made sure to glare at Granger before walking further away.

●○●○●○●

"I still don't get why girls like him, you know?" I ranted as Silvanna and I arranged the books in the library.

She decided to work as a part time library personnel since she wanted to experience what it was like to work while studying. I found it ridiculous but I decided to go along with her. I didn't have that much friends to spend time with while she worked anyway.

Actually she's been my only friend besides my brother.

"Girls like the idea of him." Silvanna replied as she stacked the remaining books.

"Och, that bad boy thing. I guess it's exciting on paper but I bet it's all a pain in the ass in reality." I pointed out as I plopped down on the sofa.

Students have already gone out and the library only consisted of me, Silvanna, and the other library personnel.

I checked my watch and saw that it was already six in the evening. I bet my brother's already waiting for me at the gates.

"I'll go ahead now. I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved at Silvanna and went rushing out of the library.

I was too preoccupied in opening my cellphone to check for any messages that I failed to notice someone walking towards me.

I let out a small grunt when my head bumped into a hard chest.

"Pardon me..." I looked up only to see a pair of cold grey blue eyes looking down at me.

"You again." Granger huffed out.

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest. What's his problem? Was seeing me such a nuisance to him? What did I even do to him?

"Got a problem, Granger?" I snapped at him to which he only responded with a sigh.

"Watch where you're going, brat." He retorted before walking past me.

I scoffed and turned around to watch him go.

Oh hell yeah, he's straight up trash.

------------

AN: MY 2ND GRANEVERE FANFICTION! I hope you liked the intro! I'll be updating more of this story once I've completed my 1st book! Stay tuned!