Chapter 42

Finley's POV:

I got seated in a normal chair, not sitting in anyone's lap.

It's kinda weird, but at the same time nice.

But I don't like it-

I wanna sit with someone that's-

I just wanna sit with someone okay?

Once Satan came back with the grapes, I looked confused.

"Nutella?" I asked with a pout.

"I'm putting it in a little side dish." He said with a very warm smile.

He hasn't smiled like that in a long time.

He came back with it in a side dish and was about to leave.

"Sit?" I asked wanting to sit on his lap.

I could tell he was really happy because he got this stupid grin on his face.

He picked me up sat down and then placed me on his lap.

"Okay bubba, if you're going to eat you need to take your paci out." He said with a calm reassuring voice.

He reached for it and I bit down on my paci.

"Finley James, If you want to eat your grapes and Nutella you need to take your pacifier out." He said a tad bit sternly.

I just let out a sigh and remove it myself.

Satan just smiled and rubbed my back.

I just ate them grapes then ate the Nutella separately.

"Wha- What's going to happen to them.." I ask.. I wonder if we will have a funeral.

"Well.. That's up to you Bubba, do you want to have a funeral or do you just want to go through that?" Satan asked me.

I could feel the dogs sniffing at my covered feet.

"I want to have a funeral.. Only if you can come." I said.. My voice cracked half way through saying that.

"I'll always be there for you baby." He said with a reassuring voice.

I just smiled in content and laid my head back so I was laying against his chest.

I put my paci back in.. Okay I really love this thing.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Satan said while rubbing my stomach.

"Bb?" I asked with wide smile on my face.

I may not be acting like I miss them.. But I do- the only way I can cope with this is pretending like nothing happened.

"Sure bubba." He said with a chuckle.

"Dogs to?" I ask wanting to be with them.. They are like my other comfort item.

"Hm... I guess so." He finally said.

I just bounced a little in delight which made him chuckle.
°
°
°
We walked into the living room to see Sophia and Marco laying next to each other.

Are they together yet?

Satan let out a mild cough and Sophia jumped up and flushed red.

Which made me giggle.

Sophia just smiled as she walked off somewhere.

Marco followed her mumbling 'cock block' and Satan smacked the back of his head which made me laugh hard.

Marco just turned around and pouted and flipped Satan off.

Satan gave him a really angry look and Marco backed up with his hands up.

I just laughed around my pacifier.

The dogs came strolling in and plopped on the couch.

"Do you want a blanket?" He asked and I nodded my head yes.

He placed me in between the dogs and they both laid their heads on my lap.

Aren't they supposed to be guard dogs? Oh well.

Sat- I fell mean calling him Satan.

Daddy came back with this big fluffy blanket and wrapped me in it, which made me giggle.

He put on beauty and the beast and then walked out the room.

I just sat there sucking on my paci with the dogs laying on me.
°
°
°
°
Angelo's POV:

I walked into the kitchen after putting my baby's movie on.

I see Sophia and Marco talking with wine. Basic bitches.

You know for Finley not wanting to be treated like a baby.. He sure is needy. He's acting just like his regular self.

I smiled at this.

"What's got a smirk on your face hmmm?" Sophia said while nudging my side.

"Nothing, go back to your cheap conversation." I said dryly.

I make my baby some popcorn and get him a cup with apple juice.. He loves apple juice just as much as he loves Chocolate milk.

"How's he doing?" I hear an older voice say.

I whip my head around to see my arrogant father standing in the doorway.

"None of your business, now leave." I said with venom swooping from my voice.

"He's my grandson, I have the right to know if he's okay or not. Plus I brought him a gift." He said with a cheeky smile.

I narrow my eyes.

"He isn't your grandson until I decide if you're even fit to be a grandfather, you weren't very fit to be a father so I don't even think you'll be fit to be a grandfather. Leave the gift on the table and get the fuck out." I said with a neutral tone.

I have a terrible past with this evil vermin, and I don't want my baby having to go through it to.

He just clutched his fist together and slammed the gift on the table and made his way to the door.

"He's my grandson wether you like it or not." He said as he slammed the door shut.

Old bastard.

I finish the popcorn and juice and bring it to my baby.

He smiled wide at me and the look in his eyes.. It held so much hurt.. But so much love at the same time.

I love this little boy.
°
°
°
°
°
°