Chapter 59

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
Finley's POV:

I woke up to someone crying.

I looked around the room to see Ameer not in here anymore.

I looked at the clock and it was 5 pm.

Yeah I'm probably not going to sleep a lot tonight.

When I got out of the bed the dogs followed me.

I walked downstairs and the crying was louder.

I went into the kitchen to see a very upset Ameer and a neutral Uncle Orion.

"Whats happeneds?" I asked Uncle Orion.

"He burnt his tongue on some soup.." Uncle Orion explained to me.

"IT HURTS PAPA! YOU'RE SO MEAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS HOT!" Ameer screamed out choking on his sobs.

Uncle Orion just pulled Ameer onto his lap and let him cry into his chest.

I went over to Ameer and patted him on his back.

I heard footsteps and I turned my head to see Sophia in the doorway.

"Aww is someone being a baby, did someone's baby get hurrrt." She said a mocking tone.

"Shut the hell up Sophia." Uncle Orion growled out.

She just stared at him then turned her attention towards me.

"Hey munchkin, do you wanna go play outside?" She asked me with a smile.

How can she switch up like that?

I shook my head no and just stayed and comforted Ameer.

She huffed and walked out the room.

"Uncle Orion, why do you not like Sophia?" I asked him.

This caught Ameer's attention.

Uncle Orion sighed.

"Well it's because she's Ameer's sister." He said dryly.

When I tell you I was shocked- I was shocked.

"Did she ever tell you that her dad abused her? Well she forgot to mention that she use to get her dad to rape Ameer. Whenever she wasn't getting hit she would bribe her dad that instead of him hitting her he should rape and abuse Ameer." Uncle Orion explained and... I'm disgusted.

Absolutely. Disgusted.

"Uncle Orion.. How did Ameer and Sophia get here..?" I asked.

"Well, I found Ameer on the street he was beaten up badly. He was bleeding and had a stab wound along with a black eye. He explained to me that his father left him here after his father beat the shit out of him for fighting back against his constant assault. I took him in and made him my baby, after we hunted down his entire family- well his father and sister. We killed his father but Marco had pity on the sister. Aka Sophia.. Neither I or Angelo was found of it, but we dealt with it." Uncle Orion explained...

Oh yeah- that's really disgusting.

"Who killed Ameer's dad?" I asked uncle Orion.

"Ameer did, it was his first kill.. I wanted to kill him, because I didn't want to see my baby have the haunting memories. But he insisted." Uncle Orion said as he rubbed Ameer's back who was smiling like a maniac now..

Now I understand the trauma he went through- now I understand.

I heard a cough so I turned my head and saw Daddy standing there with a aggravated look on his face.

"Hi Dada!" I said as I ran over to him.

Daddy just stared at me and picked me up.

"I thought we had an agreement Orion." Daddy said angrily.

"He asked, so I told him. I'm not going to keep the truth from him if he wants to know it." Uncle Orion said.

I'm confused- what are they talking about?

"I don't fucking care Orion, we had a deal." Daddy said while putting me down.

Uncle Orion stood up putting Ameer down.

"Daddy.. Stop-" I said to him.

"You and Ameer go upstairs now." Daddy said angrily.

I just grabbed Ameer's hand a drug him upstairs.

"Where we going Ubby?" Ameer asked while looking at his feet.

"We're going to go and play with some toys, where's your room meme?" I asked Ameer.

"DIs way ubby." Ameer said while leading me to his room.

When we got in the room he placed me on the floor and then waddled to the toy box.

He came back with a bunch of toys... The main toy was unicorns.

We played for about 30 minutes before we heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hey boys." Daddy and Uncle Orion said in unison.

"We're sorry if we scared you guys, me and Uncle Angelo were just having a disagreement." Uncle Orion explained.

"Yes I'm sorry for yelling at you two." Daddy said..

"It otay!" Me and Ameer shouted out.

They both smiled at us..

"Who's ready for dinner?"
°
°
°
°
°
Okay so ummm, tomorrowwwww I'll probably only post onceeeee becauseeee I am transferring districtssss and yeahhh but I'll post 3 times on Fridayyyyy so yeahhhhhh!!!!