Chapter 64

Finley's POV:

Throughout the week me and Ameer got registered at some really expensive private school and had to go get uniforms for the school.

I had to get my last name changed officially to Finley James Russo. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

I have been working on calling Daddy Dad and I think I'm getting use to it.

The media found out that Angelo Russo has an adopted kid- because technically I was an orphan.

No one knows who I am yet, they just know he has a kid.

I also got assigned a body guard and got normal teenage clothes.

These 2 months may not be toooo bad.. I just have to behave.

It's now a Wednesday night and Ameer and I are sitting in the game room playing some COD on this Xbox- this is my first time playing and Ameer keeps saying I suck ass... and I really do.

"Alright boys, time for bed you have school tomorrow." Uncle Orion said as he knocked on the game room door.

"But Papaaa 5 more minutesssss pleaseeee.." Ameer said with puppy dog eyes.

Then Dad appeared in the doorway.

"No, c'mon you still need to take showers." Dad said sternly.

I groaned and threw the controller down, Ameer laughed and copied my actions.

When I got close enough to Dad he popped me on the side of the mouth and told me to drop the attitude.

I just mumbled out an 'yes sir' and made my way upstairs.

Ameer wasn't far behind me when we had to separate.

Uncle Orion and Dad had us our own rooms for typical teenage boys..

This is my room.

And this is Ameer's room

He wanted to get kind of the same room- he's such a copy cat

I went into my bathroom and quickly took a shower, and brushed my teeth.