Chapter 47

Finley's POV:

I woke up to the smell of bacon.. WAIT BACON?

My head pops up and my eyes start scanning the room.

The dogs aren't next to me anymore- um where tf are they?

I hop up and waddle to the kitchen.. somethings wrong-

I reach the kitchen to see Daddy cooking breakfast and Sophia sitting at the table playing on her phone.

"Good morning ba-" he stops mid- sentence and just grins from ear to ear.. what the actual fuck is going on.

He comes over to me and picks me up.. that's when I feel it.

I fucking pissed in the diaper.

BUT HOW! HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW!

This is so- DISGUSTING!

I start screaming and crying.

I usually have drinks before I go to bed and never have I ever pissed myself before!

"Hey Bubba.. It's okay, you did good Daddy's very proud of you." He said a calming smile creeping onto his face.

This doesn't stop my extremely loud sobs.

He walks upstairs and into the nursery, it feels like I haven't been in here for a very long time.

"Baby... It's okay, I promise it's natural for a little baby like you to wet themselves." Daddy said-

This just pissed me off.

"IM NOT A BABY! I DONT WET MYSELF, YOU DRUGGED ME OR SOMETHING!" I screamed out.

This put a displeasing look on Daddy's face.

"Strike one." He said as he placed me onto the changing table.

I began squirming and throwing my hands in the air, trying to get him away from me.

I DON'T WANT HIM TO SEE MY FLING FONG BING BONG DING DONG SLING SLONG FRING FRONG PEE PONG RING RONG!! THIS IS MY CORN ON THE COB! BACK OFF!

This is different from bath times, he would only see my ass nothing more because I would cover my sling slong up. Even when I got in the bath I would usually have bubbles and if I didn't I would cover it up.

"Finley James, I'm tired of this outburst. I understand that you don't want Daddy to see your little wee wee, but I've seen it before. Now I'm not going to ask you again to put your hands to your side and stop squirming. If I have to ask again you'll be sitting in time out. I don't want you to have a rash, so please stop resisting and let me change your diaper." Daddy said with a very very VERY aggravated tone.

I know either way he was going to change me, so from the get go I already lost this battle.

I just put my hands up to my face and hide behind them.

Daddy takes this opportunity to take the diaper off and wipe me clean, he then takes rash    ointment and put it all over troubled areas. Then he puts baby powder on and then tapes a new diaper on.

By the end of it I've calmed down a little bit.

Okay- it wasn't that bad BUT STILL!

He changed me into red  shorts and a red and white striped shirt with white socks.

He clipped a white paci onto my shirt and carried me down stairs.

I was still sniffling, but other then that I handled that shit like a pro duh cause I'm awesome.