Chapter 58

Finley's POV:

"Finley?" The familiar voice said.. Wait- where have I heard this voice?

I turn around and see a woman standing there... She had to be at least in her mid thirty's.. She wasn't the pleasing to look at- her lips were over lined her nose had white stuff on it.. She looked really tired.

"Um.. Do I know you?" I asked her nicely.

"Oh, I guess you haven't heard of me! We met when you were just a baby!" She said.. her voice kind of cracking when she talked.

She started walking towards me and I instinctively backed up.

"You look just like your mom! Crazy how she was killed." The woman said with a smile.

"My mother was murdered, I don't understand how that's exactly smile worthy." I said with clenched teeth.

I'm not going to let some random tramp talk about my mother.

"Your mother was nothing but a pitiful excuse for life. I'm glad your dad came back to me." The random woman said.

"How dare you." I say through clenched teeth.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY MOTHER AND I HAD TO ENDURE? FROM THAT BEAST! HE ABUSED MY MOTHER TO DEATH! AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS THAT SHE WAS PITIFUL? YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT SHOWING YOU WHAT MY PITIFUL MOTHER RAISED! YOU'RE LUCKY THAT HER PITIFUL SON DOESN'T BASH YOUR HEAD IN! YOU'RE A NOBODY! AND YOU'LL STAY THAT WAY!" I screamed at her anger rushing through my eyes.

I heard footsteps coming towards us and it was Daddy.

The unknown woman was just standing there with a smirk on her face..

"Your dad was right.. You are stronger now." That's all she said before she left the store.

Daddy came rushing over to me.

"Hey baby.. Shh, Daddy's here.. Don't cry." Daddy said as he picked me up and rocked me back and forth.

Hot tears spilled out of my eyes..

Daddy just rocked me back forth humming a soothing tune.

Once I was calmed down he started asking me questions.

"Do you know who that was baby?" Daddy asked me.. I shook my head no and he nodded.

"What did she want?" Daddy asked again.

"S-she just c-ame ov-over and started being m-mean talking abo-about my m-m-mom." I stuttered out.

"I- I think she is-is my dads gir-girlfriend." I said again.

"Alright Bubba.. Come on, I don't want you to be in here anymore.." Daddy placed me on his hip and put my paci in my mouth.

He walked to the counter and said.

"I want to buy everything in the store, also deliver it to this address." Daddy sajd and the old man nodded his head and started ringing everything up.

I just sniffled not really caring about the toys.

I don't know how much it was.. I wasn't paying attention, the next thing I know is being placed in the booster seat.

I leaned my head against the window as we headed back home.
°
°
°
Once we got there I was to mentally exhausted to do anything.. I just wanted to be with Ameer.. He'll make me feel better.

I better not tell him about this though, he'll probably go try and kill my dad and his tramp.

Daddy got me unbuckled and carried me inside.

I laid my head on his shoulder as small sniffles escaped me.

Once we got in we heard running footsteps come towards us.

"UBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!" Ameer squealed out.

I was to tired to look up but I did smile against Daddy's shoulder.

"Huh? Uncle Angeloooo what's wrong wif ubbyyyyy?" Ameer said while dragging out letters.

"Something happened at the toy store, nothing too big. Just a little... problem." Daddy said.. When he said that I busted into tears.

"Uncle Angelooo you made him cwyyyyy!" Ameer said as he came over to the back of daddy trying to see my face.

"He's not in trouble, but the person that messed with him is. How about you and Finley go upstairs and you two could watch a movie? Hm? I think we all need some time to cool off." Daddy said while his grip on my tightened.

I looked at Ameer with teary eyes and I could tell he was immediately out of little space.

"Heyyy Smalls- what's wrong dude?" Ameer said getting a closer look at my face.

"Ameer do you want to go upstairs with Finley or not?" Daddy said while rubbing my back.

Ameer just nodded his head as he made his way to the stairs.

Daddy followed him with me still crying in his arms.

We went into Daddy's room and Daddy took me in the bathroom and changed me into a hoodie and socks.. No pants because the hoodie went down to above my knees.

When we went out I saw that Ameer was trying to drag the dogs into the room but was failing immensely.

I giggled and he turned his head around and smiled.

The dogs came running over to Daddy and started sniffing my feet.. They have a foot fetish I swear to god.

Daddy placed me on the bed and Ameer tackled onto the bed to.

"I'll be right back, Ameer don't even think about it." Daddy said while giving Ameer a stern look.

Ameer just nodded his head while waving Daddy off.

I just sucked on my paci and let the dogs on the bed.

I helped Rocco get up because he's still hurt.

"What toys did you get?" Ameer asked gently..

His eyes roamed my face like he was making sure of something.

"Uhh da whole tore.." I said smugly.

Ameer just looked at me with wide eyes.

"YOU'RE JOKING?! THE WHOLE STORE? DID YOU ASK FOR IT AND HE JUST GAVE IT TO YOU?" Ameer screamed out.

"Nu uh.. He just bought it- I only wanteds one ding." I said calmly.

"Chu can have some oo's if you wants der a lot of da toys." I said plainly, offering half the toys to him.

"We can share!" Ameer giggled out as he poked my face.

I just smiled at him and rubbed the dogs.

Daddy came back with two bottles of chocolate milk.

My eyes lit up when I saw them.

"Alright what do you two want to watch?" Daddy chuckled out as me and Ameer desperately reached for the chocolate milk. Choccy milk make pain go away. (Thanks Gracie for that one😅)

I looked at Ameer and he just nodded towards me..

"Bb?" I asked and Daddy chuckled and nodded.

He handed us the milk and put bb on.

He kissed my head and ruffled Ameer's hair before he left the room.

I laid back with the dogs trampled on top of me.

I looked over at Ameer and he was watching the movie.. I don't know what it is but, he's just calming to look at.

After about another 20 minutes I looked again and he was passed out with chocolate milk running down his face.

I just giggled and shook my head.

Maybe I just need a nap..

I let my eyes flutter shut.. I wish they would just stay shut forever.
°
°
°
°
Beep Boop.