poetry

to y/n,
i love you more than is physically possible,
i love you more than i have breath in my lungs,
i love you more than all the time in the world.
eternity would not be enough to memorize every perfect part of your heavenly body.

to kuvira,
i love you more than the time it takes to count every star in the sky.

to y/n,
your eyes sparkle like the stars you say you love me more than,
your lips look like perfection themself carved them from the most perfect flower,
your body looks as if it was made for mine to fit next to you perfectly,
your face is the perfect shape for my calloused hands to hold.
i am not worthy of you.

to kuvira,
your calloused hands fit perfectly around mine, your lips melt against mine, your body looks perfect in its place in my mind, and your eyes captivate me so that i forget to breathe. you are worthy of me. it is i who is not worthy of you.

to y/n,
it's hurts when you say you are not worthy.
because we both know you are a piece of the spirit realm, who has decided to grace the world with your exquisite perfection.

to kuvira,
being away from you is too much.

to y/n,
i know darling, i know.

———

okayyyyyy
so this chapter was a little different. i know i promised you all a wedding, but i literally woke up and had this idea. and then by the time i remembered about the wedding i had all ready finished writing this. I SWEAR THE WEDDING WILL BE UP ASAP.

also if any of you all liked my crappy poetry, i'm thinking of publishing more of my poetry in another wattpad book. i already have a bunch of stuff prewritten, so it would be easy to publish. so like here's one of my favorites that i've wrote.

*****note: these are not set in the avatar world, or based on kuvira, they are from my own imagination.

the snow fell,
and framed my face.
she tucked my hair back,
and kissed my nose.
i love you more
than the beauty of
each falling
snowflake

so thoughts????? please comment and tell me if you love it or hate it.

comment like here——>

have a wonderful day/night!

-mae