NOT AN UPDATE

This is unfortunately not and update, but I will be updating in a couple days if I can.

But for anyone who likes Harry Potter, I'm thinking of writing a Slytherin x Hufflepuff girlxgirl fanfic. I've started writing a little bit but I don't even have names picked out yet.

For anyone interested, here an excerpt. Please give me your feedback! And if you think I should continue writing it, please tell me! I'm seriously considering publishing it.

I apologize in advance.

WARNING FOR SEMI-MATURE CONTENT AND SWEARING

————

"Whatcha doing?" I whispered into my girlfriends ear as I came around from behind her. As much as I would love to just push her against the wall and kiss her till she begged me to stop, those Slytherin bitches would definitely tattle to my homophobic parents. And not being able to kiss her in public is better than never seeing her again.

"Walking to class." She whispered back and sped up so passer by wouldn't think we were talking.

"Oh yes," I reached around her and grabbed her hand, the interaction hidden by the folds of our robes. "I'm walking you to class."

She raises her other hand to stifle her laugh and I smiled to myself.

"We were supposed to meet at DADA. We planned that last night."

"Hmm? Was it before or after our 'adventures' ? Cause' if it was after I don't think I remember that. And before I was to busy staring at you."

She snapped her hand away from mine. So I grabbed her waist instead. She gasped and moved my hand away from hers.

"I thought you wanted to keep this on the down low." She whispered to me through gritted teeth.

"Didn't you learn last night? I like to live on the edge."
—————
If you liked this, please leave a comment! As I said, I think I might publish this.