Sickness- Part 1

Kuvira POV

"There's a what?" I asked my advisor again.

"A sickness, Great Uniter. The symptoms are fever, fatigue, and the um- emptying of the stomach contents."

"Just say vomit." These advisors and their fancy words were getting on her nerves.

"Well, it has already infected 2/3 of our army."

"Take a few of the sick and let them be captured by any rebels."

"Excellent plan, Great Uniter."

I knew y/n would get mad at me if she knew that I ordered this so I quickly added:

"With their consent."

"Of course, Great Uniter."

I checked the clock. 5:30. This meeting had ran late, so y/n would be mad. I liked to keep her not mad.

"This meeting is adjourned."

A few minutes later I finally came back to our rooms. When I opened the door I expected y/n to come running up to me but the room was empty. I got worried.

"y/n? y/n where are you?" There wasn't any response until I heard groaning from the bathroom. I dropped my bag and ran over there quickly.

y/n was hunched over the toilet vomiting. I ran over to her and pulled her hair back quickly. I whispered soothing words in her ear, telling her it would be okay.

"Sorry." She said when she was done.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I can see that your tired. Your eyes are droopy and have bags under them."

"Don't be silly, your more important." She smiled up at me weakly. She was looking greener by the second.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." She stood up and wobbled, so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed.

I grabbed a garbage can and a wet washcloth from the bathroom. When I came back y/n was already half asleep sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Here..." I murmured as I laid her down and fixed the blankets over her. I put the washcloth over her head and the garbage can right next to her on the floor.

I turned to leave and sleep on the day couch when she grabbed my wrist.

"Stay please. I- I can't sleep without you."

"Okay."

I laid next to her and pulled her close to me. Wrapping my arm firmly around her waist, and her turning to lay her head on my chest. Her breaths were a little shaky. And I fell asleep counting her heartbeat and breaths. Worrying that this sickness was more than just a fever and some nausea.

~Please send in requests. I'm running out of ideas! Vote and Comment. Thank you!~