Date

Kuvira POV-

MILD MAKE-OUT SESSION

--------

"Come on!" I said as I tugged y/n out of the bathroom.

"No!" She shouted back and started blabbering about how she was trying to do her make-up special for me. I tugged on her arm nearly pulling it out of the socket as I whipped her around and onto the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her.

"Shut up," I whispered against her lips. " You look beautiful."

"Fine..." She whispered back, dragging the E out in a teasing voice.

I got off of her and bowed to her sitting figure.

"M'Lady."She giggled and took my outstretched hand.

We exited the train car quite quickly and searched along the mountainside until we found a small patch of bright green grass and tree growing up. The tree was sort of curved over to create a patch of shade under its swaying branches. A light breeze whisked around and ruffled a few stray hairs around
y/n's face.

She set down the small basket and blanket, fiddling with the edge as she sat down. She but her lip a little before turning to me as I sat down beside her.

"So..." She started and my gaze flicked up to hers, "Why don't we continue?" I knew immediately what she was talking about and threw her under me and climbed on top of her. Already kissing down her neck and trailing my tongue along her collarbone.

"Kuvira..." She let out a small moan and trailed off.

I moved from her neck to her lips, one of my hands coming up from her hips to caress her face.

"Yes my love?" I murmured against her lips.

"I'm not having sex outside."

I pouted and leaned away from her.

"Why not?" I asked dragging the last word teasingly.

She sighed and rolled her eyes in my antics.

"I don't want spiders crawling all over me!" She said back in answer.

"You don't mind when it's my lips." I mumbled and buried my face into the crook of her neck.
She chuckled and let me be.

Her hands wrapped around me as mine still rested on her hips and she quickly angled her head to kiss the top of mine.

"Go to sleep Love." She whispered, softly stroking my hair. And although I would never admit it to y/n, not wanting the way she looked at me to change, I was really tired. I was leaving earlier and coming home later. They don't tell you how much paperwork there is running a kingdom.

I must have drifted off, cause when I next opened my eyes I was back cuddled in my bed with y/n. I felt bad for her immediately, having to carry me back. In thanks, I grabbed her tighter and rested my head on her shoulder. She pushed her back to my front and sighed in content.

Right then, I knew I loved this girl. Not just loved her. But wanted to spend the rest of my life with her loved her. I wanted to wake up and love her, I wanted to go to sleep and love her, I wanted her to be my anything and everything.

A strip of metal rested in my drawer along with some small stones. Soon I would make her mine.