More

TW//SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT

y/n POV

You loved Kuvira so much, more than all the time it takes to count every star in the sky.

But you were getting kinda tired of all these short, chaste kisses. You wanted more. You wanted a full make out session where by the end, your lips would be swollen and your hair would be all messed up.

You tried your best to hint to her that you wanted more, but she just never seemed to get the hint. Or maybe she did, and just didn't want to. You pushed those thoughts out of her mind. Kuvira loved you, she told you all the time and she wasn't lying.

As an Earthbender yourself, you could hear her heartbeat while she was talking. And although you weren't the best, you were good enough to detect some basic lying.

And Kuvira never lied.

It was early in the morning on a Saturday, and it was one of the rare days Kuvira had off.

You were on your side facing away from her, and her front was pressed near your back. You stretched a little, pressing your ass against her front in the process.

You soon realized where you had ended up and scooted forward a bit, a blush rising on your cheeks.

A hand quickly grabbed onto your waist and pulled you back. You gasped but didn't move.

"No, no, stay. I want you there." Kuvira said in a raspy morning voice that somewhat turned you on.

"Okay." You whispered calmly while really you were freaking out inside.

Her hand started rubbing circles on your hipbone, and then went a little higher and then a little more, until she was right at the base of the sport's bra you had slept in.

You breath hitched as her fingers slowly dipped under the fabric, but you weren't complaining.

Her fingers barely grazed under the fabric before she stopped and retreated back down to your waist, rubbing a few more circles before her hand left altogether.

You whipped around onto your other side and play fully hit her arm.

"What in the name of the Avatar was that?" You yelled at her. She shrugged and pulled you closer.

"I don't think you were complaining." You huffed and turned back onto your side so you were the little spoon.

Still feeling tired, you decided to sleep and cuddle with her until you absolutely had to get up. As you were drifting off you felt her hand trailing up your waist again, and heard muffled laughter.

"Kuvira!"

———

Don't worry, this is just a teaser of what I'm going to do. I've decided to do a little bit of smutty scenes but not seggs because I am a still minor.

As always, thank you so much for reading, vote and comment and have a wonderful
day/night/afternoon!

Also, you all are welcome for a chapter 2 days in a row.

-Mae