Wedding

okay. so you all voted, and choose kuvira's POV.

i hate writing from the lovers POV. maybe i'm just a total bottom, or i'm just a bitch. we'll never know.

so i've decided to compromise and do both.

enjoy!

———

y/n's POV-

y/n was nervous to say the least. Her wedding had been something she had dreamed about all her life, and everything seemed to be going wrong. In reality, there was just a small mix up with the flowers. But to y/n, it seemed like the Fire Nation had suddenly decided to try and take over the world, again.

"y/n?" The attendant asked. "It's time to go."

y/n let out a nervous chuckle. "Are you sure? Maybe I could just have 5 more minutes."

The attendant gave her a small smile and shook her head.

y/n looked in the mirror, again. She didn't know why she was so nervous, her dress was perfect, her hair was perfect, even her nails were painted and trimmed to perfection.

Everything was how she had imagined it to when she was a child.

Even the person waiting at the end of the aisle was perfect. She wasn't exactly what y/n had imagined, she was even better.

Just the thought of her love calmed her down enough to let the attendant lead her away.

They stopped in front of a large door, it was dark brown, built of a heavy wood. She hoped her marriage would stand tall like the door, but she had a feeling she didn't need to hope. Her marriage would be perfect.

The attendant looked at her clipboard. She looked up at y/n, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Just a couple seconds," She promised.

The sound of a wedding march played through the doors. Two men from inside the chapel opened the doors. Her eyes met her intended immediately.

Kuvira.

———

Kuvira's POV-

I actually wasn't that nervous.

I knew y/n was the one for me, ever since I laid my eyes on her. She was so utterly perfect, all the damn time. Even when she had just woken up, after a long night of- activities -she still looked amazing.

The way her hair was always exactly how she liked it was so beautiful and the way her eyes shined when she smiled was ethereal.

She was a goddess- I, a mere mortal, didn't deserve her.

But I came pretty damn close.

When the Wedding March finally started playing, my eyes founds hers immediately.

y/n.

My girl.

———

y/n's POV-

Every nerve or doubt y/n had ever had about this whole thing vanished when she saw her. She looked perfect. Even though she was in her armor, something y/n had begrudgingly agreed to, she looked exquisite. Her eyes lit up, and her smile was wide.

'This girl."

y/n thought to herself.

This was the girl she was going to marry.

y/n has been lost in Kuvira. She couldn't take her eyes off of hers. She couldn't either. They stared at each other, with a longing excitement.

They had chose not to do vows, Kuvira wasn't the best a writing, and there were other ways they could show their love.

y/n's stomach gave a flip at the thought of later tonight. She couldn't wait.

———

Kuvira's POV-

The only thing going through my mind was how perfect she was. I wanted to grab her as soon as she walked in, and kiss her till we both couldn't breathe.

Her dress was exquisite, it accentuated all the right things in all the right places. My mind wandered to how it would look better off her.. But I pushed those thoughts away. I'm getting married, right now.

———

"Great Uniter, do you take y/n to be your wife, under the guide of the spirits?"

"I do."

"y/n, do you take the Great Uniter to be your wife, under the guide of the spirits?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, woman and wife!"

The kiss was something anyone watching would admit was like the spirits singing their approval.

It was full of raw, real passion. Just from the simpleness of their lips touching, you could feel how much they loved one another.

And the Great Uniter especially, was truly, with out a doubt, head over heels for this girl.

———

so.. thoughts?

idk what to do for the vows so i just did something with the spirits- i mean it looked good so..

anyways i'm so sorry for the wait, as i explained before my mental health hasn't been the best.

and i'm sorry for anyone who really wanted all kuvira pov, i tried to give her a little extra at the end!

make sure to vote and comment, it really makes my day and cheers me up!

have a wonderful day/night!

-mae