Chapter 14🧡

Unedited

"Mommy stuck up for you multiple times just to find out you're messing with a little girl? I- we aren't good enough for you."

His father watched Kristi take control on the boy. Stroking himself in the process. Seeing the boy fight is what drew Richard to mess with him. When Zyon was a kid he didn't understand so he let things happen but as he got older and trying to fight his father off Richard grew to fetishize it.

Watching him run, scream, cry, fight them off was a turn on to him. He wouldn't say he was gay but messing with his supposed to be son was the only thing he's ever done with a man. He loved his wife but seeing a boy everyday who wasn't his he felt Zyon needed a punishment.

It wasn't Zyon's fault but his mothers. Richard just decided to put all the blame on the boy and ever since then he's been blaming Zyon and punishing him for his wife's actions.

They proceed to take turns on Zyon and mess with him at the same time.

The next morning Zyon wakes up and he couldn't physically get out of bed. His body hurt worse and he hasn't felt that pain in a while. He felt sick to his stomach and the pain was unbearable.

He tried to stand up and get ready for school but that resulted in him throwing up and he laid back in bed. He could see his phone light up next to him indicating that his phone was ringing but he never tried to reach for it.

(Right now are his thoughts in bold words)

(At 5)

"Mommy why don't you love me?" Zyon asks his mother.

"I do baby. I just can't physically show you."

"Why doesn't daddy or my siblings love me?"

"Mommy did something terrible and they don't understand. You don't have to worry much because mommy will always protect you. Now go play."

"Otay love you mommy."

                          ***************

"Daddy, mommy said nobody should touch no no parts unless I be bathed."

"This is only between me and you. Only daddy can touch here." Richard says.

"But why?"

"It's to make you feel special. Only big boys get to have special treatments. Don't you want to feel special?"

"I want to feel extra special."

"Okay well be a good boy and do as daddy says. Don't show what we do to anybody okay?"

"Okay."

                           ****************

"You're fucking sick Richard. He's 5 for crying out loud! That is a baby. Whatever I did to you has nothing to do with him. Stop it now or I'm leaving." Kristi yells.

"You think I give a fuck? You not going no where and my kids ain't leaving either. Over my damn dead body." Richard yells back.

"I should've left you for him."

"You wasn't going to do a damn thing and you know it. Leave if you want to see what happens."