Chapter 16🧡

Unedited
"Zyon this is Mr. Davidson."

"We're going to get a DNA test today and in three days we should get the results. Joshua this is Zyon. He doesn't speak so bare with him." Kristi says.

Joshua nor his wife Sariah knew if they should act like they didn't know him.

"That's not a problem because if he is my son I'd like to know that about him. Also he will be driving to the hospital with me." Joshua kind've demanded towards the end.

"Like hell he will. This is my son regardless of what the fucking test says. He does what the fuck I and he will be going to the hospital with us." Richard says.

"Ion really think so. Y'all robbed me of 17 years with my son. It's my turn to take over now. Like I said Zyon you will be riding with me. Also how does hanging out with me and Sariah afterwards sound?"

Zyon wanted to say yes. Zyon looks at them and then looks at his parents. He quickly looks down instead of nodding. Anyone could see he wanted to say yes but his so called parents were stopping him. That was a sign to Joshua and Sariah that Zyon could be scared of them.

"Zyon go with them and let's start heading out now, the appointment will be starting soon."

Everyone heads out of the door and Zyon hops in the car with Joshua and Sariah.

****************

"Why the fuck would you agree to him going into the car with them?" Richard says pissed off.

"He could easily take our son away from us. Zyon knows not to say anything to him babe and you know this. He isn't stupid and if they find out you already told me what we had to do."

"What would that be?" Richard says smirking.

"We would force him and make him stay in his room until we're done using him for his body then kick him out."

"This is why I love you. Good girl."

**********************

"Sooo I know we acted like we didn't know you but we had reasons. I don't want them to think you can't be around me because you're my son. If what I hear is true about them and if you truly are my son I have to step in. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable at the thanksgiving dinner I just felt like you looked very familiar." Joshua says.

Zyon writes on his phone
'That's okay. At least I know now.'

"I regret not watching you grow up but I'm here now so you don't gotta worry about nothing. Let me see your phone right quick so I can put my number in. Since I know you don't talk and I did some research to have a better understanding. I found an app to where you can use to speak out loud without having to show your phone messages repeatedly. If you don't mind me buying and downloading it for you."

Zyon was happy he was trying. He picks up his phone and types in 'that's fine with me.'

"Okay cool. Is there a special place that you really enjoy eating at?"

Zyon shakes his head no.

"Really? Do you mind spending a day with us at Dave n busters? Here you can use the app to speak now. My number is in your phone. Call me if you need or want anything and I'll get it or be there for you. I also added Sariah's number. If I'm unable to get a hold of she'll be there for you." Joshua handed Zyon his phone and zyon looks at the app.

He types in "That's fine. I've never been or heard of it. Is it fun?"

"You never heard of it?"

"No."

"Well, we will gladly take you today. It is really fun. We get to play games and eat food. It's basically an arcade. I noticed you and Eliza are pretty close do you want to invite her?"

"Ummm if you don't mind. Can I call her before we arrive at the hospital?"

"Yes go for it."

"Okay."

"Hiiiiiii babes. How did it go?" Eliza says as the FaceTime connects.

Zyon smiles and gives her a thumbs up.

"Is the man nice to you? Oh wait can they hear me?"

Zyon nods and laughs.

"I'm so sorry. Sorry Mr."

"It's fine Eliza." Joshua says.

"Wait wait wait. That's my aunts husband. (A/n: Sariah is her step aunt) That's your DAD?!"

'Why are you yelling?' Zyon writes.

"I'm sorry Z. I have a question where's auntie?"

"I'm right here Liza. I'm driving sorry I forgot to say hi. Where's your mother?" Sariah says.

"Upstairs with dad and the twins. They're watching a movie."

"Okay. After we do the DNA test we're coming to get you."

"Okay where are we going?"

"Dave n busters. That way Zyon has more time with me. Plus he's never been so I'm taking y'all."

"Okay cool."

'You look pretty.' Zyon writes.

"Thank you Z." Eliza says.

"Where here."

'Bye Babe I'll see you after.'

"Bye babes. See y'all later auntie and uncle."

They hang up and Zyon gets out of the car. They head towards Richard and Kristi outside.

"Let's get this over with."

******************

"You'll get the results in three days." The doctor says.

"Thank you ma'am."

They head outside to speak for a bit.

"I know he's my son that ain't no question but I just wanted to make sure soo I got proof behind y'all. My son will be staying with me until Christmas break is out."

"No the fuck he ain't." Richard says.

"Mmm you caused me to miss out on his life. Ain't his fault his momma cheated. We wouldn't have this issue right now. Like I said he's staying with me until Christmas break is over."

Sariah would have said something but she knows this is her his her husband's battle. She's there incase anything happens and she's his support system. It hurt her to know her husband missed out on his son's life because of the people he lived with. Her husband actually cried to her one night because he missed out on so much and by then she convinced him to reach out to Kristi about his son.

"Who are you to be demanding shit. That's my fucking son. I was there not you."

"If you hadn't told Kristi to not tell me about him this wouldn't have been a fucking issue to began with. This ain't my fault y'all decided to keep him away from me. Like I said he's coming home with me. Don't worry bout him getting clothes from your house I got that covered. Let's go guys." He says.

"Are you going to give mommy a hug before you go?"

Zyon looks at her weirdly and then hugs her.

"Listen to me boy. Imma beat yo mother fucking ass because of that nigga when you get back. Best believe me I am."

Zyon nods his head and blinks away his tears before anyone can see him.

"Bye my love. I'll see you later." Kristi says.

Zyon gets in the car and stares out of the window. He didn't really respond much because he was in his own world thinking. They felt his whole vibe change and decided to not bother him.