Chapter 26🧡

Unedited

"Z why didn't you tell me?" His father asks.

Zyon shook his head. He was happy his parents were put away but he still felt like he did something wrong. Like everything was coming down to him.

"I know we just met but Z I only want what's best for you. Make up for all the years I lost with you. I just want my son to be okay. Anything could've happened to you if you didn't go to Elizas house. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I could've helped before anything bad happened to you." Joshua says and a couple tears slipped.

No matter how hard he tried to keep them in they came out. It's like can you imagine someone you love gets hurt and you had to find out when they get badly injured. Zyon was just going to live with the fact they treated him poorly.

Zyon wasn't good with feelings but he got up from the hospital bed and hugged his dad.

"I love you Z. Please let me know if something or someone is bothering you please. I want you to be safe."

"L-love you t-t-too. O-okay."

"Gets some rest we leave tomorrow."

Zyon gets in the hospital bed and lays down, his stomach growled in the process .

"You hungry?"

Zyon nods his head.

"Okay imma go get us some food."

He walks out and has Eliza sit in the room with Zyon.

"Heyy Z. How are you feeling?" Eliza asks.

Zyon shrugs and pats next to him. Eliza lays next to him and Zyon wraps his arm around her. Eliza lays her head on his chest.

Hours later.

"Are you ready to go home?" Eliza asks.

Zyon nods his head yes.

"I can't wait to get you home. I'm sorry you had to go through this."

"I-its f-fine."

"No it's not. I should've been took action when I heard things were going on but when I came to visit I thought you were fine." Joshua says,.

"D-don't blame y-yourself its n-not your f-fault."

"I know but I feel- there were so many signs and we ignored them. I will definitely be making up for so many things you did not get to feel. I will show you what love is. What parental love is."

"Yo-you a-already did." Zyon says

  On the other hand.....

"We should talk to him." Elaine says.

"If they let us." Christian says.

"They should but then again we did him so wrong."

"i feel so bad that hes in the hospital. i feel bad he went through all these years dealing with our bulling, the people at school, our parents, and then getting raped and molested. i wish i wouldve known before hand i feel really bad. i just feel like its too late to say that we're sorry." Christian says.

"its never too late to apologize but hed probably never forgive us because we shouldve given him a chance." Elaine says.

"thats our parents fault as to why we're in this predicament now. now i can not fully blame them because we took part of it too but they were the main factors as to why we acted like that for so long."

"they didnt even give a valid reason as to why we didnt like him we just went along with it because they didnt like the way he reacted to them abusing him."

"yeah apparently dad has been touching him way before mom found out. according to this she stopped him and threated to leave. she thought he stopped touching zyon but turned out he was alot more sneaker about it. when she caught on dad made her watch him raped zyon and eventually got her to do it which is why and how she ended up rapping him too." A'Donte says.

"im truly disgusted." Elaine says

"should we talk to him?" Elaine adds.

"We should talk to him." Christian says.

"Okay bet we'll go over there and talk to him." A'Donte says.

"why this aint our fault this nigga is in the hospital." Jasmine says.

"instead of being an asshole you could actually care about him. We're grown enough to know we were deadass wrong but you won't admit that. You too busy not trying to give a fuck when that shot could've been you. You could be in the hospital, or the basement. You could've been hiding this all your life and would never had us to help you because we were too dumb to realize it." Elaine says.

"I'm not being an asshole I truly don't care enough to be one."

"You care enough to still hold a non existing grudge."

"I don't have no fucking grudge I just don't care about him."

"You do and we'll figure it out eventually what it is. Now hurry the fuck up so we can take yo ass to grandmas." Christian says.

"Fine." Jasmine says.

They drop her off and go to the hospital. They convinced the hospital to let them see Zyon.

"Knock knock. I'm sorry but you have visitors." The nurse says.

"Z we're you expecting anyone?"  Eliza asks Zyon.

Zyon shakes his head no.

"Heyy brother." They heard.