Chapter 28🧡

"I see you became close with your siblings." Joshua asks as he walks in and the three leaves.

"Y-yeah they aren't that b-bad."

"That's good you don't hold grudges but still watch yourself around them."

"Y-yes sir."

"I'm glad your bonding with your siblings I'm proud. What did y'all talk about??"

"T-they apologized and we talked a-about random s-stuff."

"They apologized. How did lady bug take it?"

"I was mad and upset." Eliza says waking up.

"What happened??"

"I was upset because they thought it was okay to think he'd forgive them fast. He did but still. They didn't do him like their parents butttt they still did him poorly."

"S-she cussed." Zyon snitched jokingly because he knew she wouldn't get in trouble.

"I DID??" Eliza says surprised.

"You never cussed so that means someone was mad." He laughed.

"I didn't want them to mess with Z anymore. Turns out they really just wanted to bond and apologize."

"At least Z has you to protect him. He needs you in his life and I'm glad he's found you. I'm glad y'all have each other."

"Me too."

Time jump to graduation

"My babies are about to walk across the stage. Hand in hand."

"Valedictorian and Salutatorian, Zyon and Eliza."

"Hi so I will be giving the speech for Zyon but he has a couple words to say."

"I-I am Zyon M-mills. All o-of y'all k-know me as the weird mute kid. Y-y'all beat m-me, yelled at me, a-and etc. I-I know y'all h-heard about my parents and n-none of y'all can co-compare to them. Don't fell s-sorry for me now. Do b-better and grow up and a-act y'all's age. That is a-all."

"He would do this himself but it hurts him to talk for a while. Now for his added on motivation speech."

"Good evening classmates, administrators, teachers and all other staff of Chemainus Secondary. I would like to recognize the people who have helped me to get where I am today. Surely, I am not reading this strictly because of my own achievements, but because of the kind and caring hearts of those who have guided me on my path through high school. Thank you to those people. All teachers, counsellors, secretaries, educational assistants and other faculty of the school district, particularly Mrs. Hryniuk and Ms. Hittinger. A special thanks to Mrs. Ylagan for helping with the editing process of this very speech.
As well as a thank you to Eliza, her parents, and my new found parents. Both Eliza's parents and my parents done so much for me ever since they found me and I love them for that. I appreciate y'all.

Lastly I want to think my best friend and lover. She's walked up to be with no hesitation at all to become my friend. I love her and I would never let her go. Through the bullying, my mom and her husband, and siblings who I enjoy being with now she has stuck by me. I love you Eliza Blue. Now it's time for us to graduate class of 2021."

Eliza said her speech and after that they were officially graduates and it was time for them to start a new journey together.