I think i love you....❤️

Summary) in which the main character falls in love with well you....the reader

(Rico/Main character)
Hey my names Rico Cruz I skate I love beanies and even tho I'm in pain all the time I feel as though I should help the people around me even if I'm left all alone maybe I'll meet someone I can help today. As I was walking towards the skate park I saw you....yes you right now reading all that I'm saying, why are you sad? Please don't be I'm here to listen and I'll even take you with me to the skate park so you can meet my friends c'mon.

~2 months later
Hey y/n I missed you today and yes I know I saw you on Monday but it's been 3 whole days I just needed to see your beautiful face and the way your so concentrated reading everything I say I love you so much and I know that once it's time for me to say goodbye it will hurt me so much but every good story must come to an end right but for now let's smile and be together your my person and I want you to read along while I have your attention let's go get some food because I know that makes you happy and then we can watch whatever you please in your room because I know you hate when your mom/dad interrogated you and you would rather be alone...

~1 month later
Hey beautiful remember yesterday at the skate park? I finally taught you how to skate I mean yeah I had to get on with you and you had your arms around my waist the whole time but I'm proud that you tried and then as you feel tears brimmed to your face so I wiped them and kissed you which caused you to smile and I knew from then I needed to see you again so here we are you reading along and smiling to yourself hey babe! Just know that when it's time for me to go and you'll just forget about me and read about someone who doesn't fall in love with the reader like I did but fell for the person you portray in them just remember they don't really like you for you like I do I love you simply because I know your being you when you read what I just said I know that you are in your own world feeling alone and like no one even cares for your mental health but guess what while your looking at your screen in your room alone I'm here with you and hopefully you will come back to me one day when our time has ended hopefully I could have be that one special person that lives in my own world like everyone else that you want to be out into your life. I love you....
~4 months later
Hey baby I know that your reading this and it feels like we haven't seen each-other in a while but I've been here watching you scroll and furrow your brows waiting to see what happens next well here we are talking like always I'm smiling as you read this trying to find ways to pour my heart to you I've given it to you but loving you is like dancing with the devil I've fallen and I don't think there will be any going back my life won't be the same without you even if a room will be full it won't be the same without you just know that when I'm gonna and have disappeared into simple words on a keyboard I was here with you and your not alone.
~5 months later
What happen next you ask? I'm taking my last breath this will be the last time I see your gorgeous face but I'm fine with that because I was lucky enough to even see you read about us this is it I fucking love you and this year was the best thing I could ever even ask for don't forget me please reader this is goodbye for now...goodbye

A/n) Rico is so fine😩 and idk what this is I got an idea from Pinterest and lowkey fell in love with the idea so don't attack me pls and fanks😳✨❤️ vote for a cookie my gooses bye🖤🦋