𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡~𝑱ᴇғғ 𝑾ɪᴛᴛᴇᴋ

~are thoughts yall
(In this one your a famous tik toker that's like 25 (jeff and toddy are 29) and your brother Todd oh and you've like never once met jeff lmao💀)okay enjoy!!<3
Y/n's POV
So today my brother Toddy told me he was going to his friend Jeff's house to watch him film a video and asked if I wanna come at first I was unamused but he later told me chase  huddson and Tomas were gonna be there so I hopped on his offer real quick as I haven't hung out with them in a while and wanted to see them both so we got in his car and drove to his friends house at first I was confused as I heard jeff was gonna cut chase's hair but found out his barbershop is inside his apartment as we approached his apartment door we knocked and were immediately greeted by a very attractive man welcoming us with a smile "Hey todd come in"he opens the door more "what's up jeff" toddy said as he walked in and I cleared my throat "Oh who's this beautiful lady?" Jeff's statement brought heat to my cheeks as I smiled and decided to introduce myself since my completely oblivious and douche bag of a brother didn't "well I'll go ahead and introduce my self thanks todd ,hi I'm y/n Toddy's younger sister but only by like a few years please to meet you jeff" I beamed showing my teeth he returned the smile showing his pearly whites "Well y/n come in ,I hope we can get to know eachother better" ~oh i hope so too with fine ass🥵~ I walked in and greeted jonah as he was the first one I saw "Hey jonah!"I shout scaring him "Hey y/n" he jumps as everyone in the open room laughs then I noticed chase Hudson and Tomas sitting in a chair for cutting hair (don't know what to call it lmao) "oh if it isn't small d*ck chopstick and "cancelled boy""I wave "Ahh well if it isn't little miss y/n" tomas called out "oh shut it petrou I'm older than you" I mocked then ran to chase "huddy I missed you" I immediately embraced him in a friendly hug knowing he rarely likes being touched "Ahh y/n/n (nick name) I missed you more you should come to the hype house more " he smiled but before I could respond jeff and todd walk over to us "Alright let's start the video " he said starting the intro(jeff if that wasn't clear lol) ~I walked over to Tomas so I wouldn't be in the frame with jeff and chase and well jonah as he'd act like he hated chase the whole time my mind would wander to jeff and how incredibly HOT he was like damn- okay enough y/n he's one of your brother's best friends you can't do that~ I was taken out of thought bye them ending the video and chase walking over to me "like the new cut tiny" he asks me although I was 25 and he was 18 he was still taller than me as I was only 5'0 "oh shut it you meanie and yeah it looks good jeff did a great job!"I complimented as Jeff smiles hearing me "I saw you checking him out tiny" chase whispered leaning towards my ear "oh shut it huddy I mean yeah Jeff's super hot but i-" just then jeff walks over "hey guys what about me?" He said smiling his perfect smile and standing beside chase "well If you must know tiny here was talking about how hot she thinks you are and how amazing you are at what you do" chase laughs looking at me,my cheeks immediately tinted a crimson red and chase walked away leaving me and the hot man alone "FUCK YOU CHOPSTICK " I yelled as he walked away "LOVE YOU TOO TINY" him and tomas laughed joining todd and jonah in a conversation "so you think I'm hot huh shorty?" He smirked "not you too why is everyone always bullying my height " i pout trying to change the subject "as cute as you are don't change the subject " he laughed a smirk still plastered on his perfect face "of course I think your hot any girl would think that your more than hot your like the whole package " I rambled "not to bad yourself babe" he winked walking away and leaving me speechless to join the others after that I went to the other room chase joining me "so how did your convo go with wittek?"he questions putting his arm on my shoulder "Oh shut up still softish " I playfully rolled my eyes"he acted offended and said "well damn f you then I was just doing you a favor bitch ass-" "yo yo yo chill 20th century vampire " I cracked up (I know that the song wasn't out when Jeff made the collab with chase but PRETEND it is was reading this lol) he scoffed then walked away leaving me dying on the couch then shouted "JEFF GO GET YOUR GIRL BROOO" he yells annoyed and as he said that jeff kindly joined me on the couch but confusion and worry filled his face "Why are you laughing so hard?" He asked "BE-Because he um he it's an inside joke hahah" I said through tears trying to control myself but fell on his lap as I moved to much he soon understood and laughed a bit as I calmed down "soooooo you came to get me ?" I look up at him it took a while to respond but his smooth and very charming replied with "Yeah because your my girl you just don't know it yet beautiful " that shit made my stomach do flips and I was amused "Bet...sexy" I whispered seductively in his ear causing him to groan and me leaving his in shock to join my idiot brothers dumb convo with Zane (I forgot Zane was there too lol) after a while todd finally spoke to only me "so I heard about you and jeff flirting I'm happy for you and my boy at least he'll get some" I playfully punched him rolling my eyes "shut the fuck up toddy with no body " I groaned flipping him off (idk why but I laughed sorry back to the story😗✌🏻) then before he could respond jeff dragged me away and said he wanted to ask me something "what's up jeff" I smiled "so um I was wondering and you don't have to say accept or anything right now , i know we just met earlier but um would you like to go on a date to get to know eachother better?" He asked nervous as hell I chuckled at his cuteness "of course I except wittek your like insanely funny and sweet and fuck super hot ,I like you already" I teased causing him to blush and with that he pulled me into a very hot and passionate kiss smirking he said "then it's a date;)" THE END DUDES!!

A/N) sorry I kept interrupting lmao I'm just bad at detail and well I'm not used to writing stuff without jaden but I'll get the hang of it if you didn't like it sorry but i can't please everyone at once so if you don't like the vlog squad your missing out lol anyways ily jeff you so cute🥺🖤 and most importantly I LOVE YALL BEBE'S SO MUCH HAVE A AWESOME DAY LUVS!<3:D "if you don't love me I love you;)" muah!nit proof read btw

Word count♤:1194