Christmas eve🎄◇~Jack Avery

Y/n's pov
I was in the kitchen making me and Jack some dinner as I has put down baby lavender for a nap after her bottle ,I had just finished putting the pan of meat loaf in the oven when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist "Hey Jack" I smile kissing his cheek "Hey babygirl where's lav?"he asks grinding against my bum a bit "She's asleep baby" I whispered trying not to moan "Baby I'm hungry" he groaned grinding harder and kissing my neck "Baby I'm making dinner right now" "not for food for you" he groans turning me and carrying me upstairs to our bedroom "Jack baby what about lav-" "baby don't worry she'll be fine I'm horny as fuck and if I don't fuck you right now I'm not gonna be as gentle later " he growls smacking my ass causing me to Yelp as soon as we got to our room he locked it "I'm gonna skip foreplay undress now" he said sternly unzipping his pants and pulling off his shirt "yes baby" I smile undressing immediately as soon as my underwear were off i felt his length enter me and i let out a loud moan causing him to groan "Oh my FUCK your so tight babygirl shit" and soon the headboard was softly meeting with the wall and our bed creaked with Jack's fast movements as I clenched he moaned and I flipped us over riding him so hard I ended up cumming and collapsed on his chest but still made sure to let him finish so I recovered quickly and went back to my fast movements "baby I'm almost there" "come on my love" I smiled sucking on his neck and clenching around him and soon I felt his ropes of warm cum filling me to the brim letting a small and happy sigh escape my lips I fell on his chest again "I love you so much y/n" "I love you more babe " I smile kissing his lips and putting on his shirt and my underwear as he just put on shorts and went to get lavender me following shortly since I was smaller and my legs were low-key sore "lav bubby wake up want to eat some food beautiful?" I ask as he picks her up " yes please babygirl" she giggles causing me to immediately go red and giggle with her and Jack as she heard us "HI DADDY" she smiles brightly hugging her dad and playing with his short brown hair causing his smirk directed at me to fade and smile at her "Hi my amazing and precious princess" he sings causing them to laugh and me gushing at there moment "Well I'll leave you to be I will go take out the meatloaf" I smile running to the kitchen so I don't burn the food as soon as I finished serving the meat loaf onto 3 paper plates I feel a hand grip the bottom of Jack's shirt so I turn around and bend giving lav her food and sippy cup ,putting her loose hair behind her ear "Thank you y/n" she said gladly accepting the plate and kissing my cheek causing me to blush and cheese from her act of kindness "Aww lav baby that was adorable just don't try that on any boys or daddy will be really mad" I whisper causing her to laugh and walk away to the table watching her cartoons on the TV in front of her ,I returned to what I was doing but was interrupted by hands on my waist turning me "Hey baby" the brown haired boy greeted "Hey J" I smile pecking his lips and handing him his plate and well we ended the night since it is (Christmas eve) watching Christmas movies,making and decorating cookies with the boys (Daniel,Zach,corbyn and Jonah) and lav and lastly opening 1 gift each and soon Jack discovered his gift from y/n was in her stomach making both him and lav the happiest they have ever been.

A/n)Happy Christmas eve my loves❤ and Merry Christmas to all and of you celebrate hanukkah HAPPY HANUKKAH BB'S!!🎄🥺🖤 y'alls should defssss tell me what you get for Christmas doe merry Chrysler🤪