Draco malfoy~bully

Y/n's pov
Draco malfoy and his goons were always nagging me so it's no surprise to when I closed my locker there he was "What do you want malfoy?" "Awww where's the golden trio did they drop a bimbo like you already? "He said with his famous smirk "No dweeb there in class something you should let me go to right now" I said "Well why would I do that when you know professor snape won't be rather pleased which will get you detention" he laughed with his goons "Look you wanker I need you to move please" I begged giving up "Okay but only cause you begged" he laughed in my face before walking off leaving me running to potions class "Your late Mrs.y/l/n" professor snap scolded "I'm so sorry it's just dr-"  "I don't want to hear it Mrs.y/l/n take a seat that's detention for you as well now let's get started class" he tells the others as I sigh annoyed at the fact Draco knew I would be late as if on cue Draco and his goons walk in and Snape doesn't do anything but slam a detention form on his desk I see Draco just smile and smirk at me winking I just roll my eyes as Luna and Hermione give me a look of sorrow and focus on the teacher talking.

Time skip~
It was now later on and as I was walking to the detention quarters I tripped and the book I was reading fell and even helped me not hit my face I look up and see Draco run to me in a rush "Are you okay?!" he asks picking me up and examining my body for a scratch "Yes Malfoy I'm peachy" I scoff picking up my book and continuing my walk I hear him starting to catch up but ignore it "Y/l/n I just want to know because I cared" I hear him behind me I just scoff and look straight ahead "Please like you'd actually care about me your always trying to get me in trouble it's complete rubbish and I don't even know what I've done" I lecture as he spins me around "It's only be-because I like you, I just wanted to spend more time with you and get your attention" he blushes looking down I just look at him shocked but nonetheless I return the favor and peck him immediately running to the room we had detention and he runs to catch up I laugh as he finally gets me by the waist "Got you" he whispers as I felt chills through my body "mmhmm" I nod as he kisses my neck and turns me around to peck my lips "You're so cute" he smiles and walks into the detention room leaving me flustered and embarrassed who would have thought I could fall for my bully.

A/n)this is old bebs sorry