ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔡~𝖕𝖑𝖚𝖍

Mentions of drugs
Y/n pov
Right now I was waiting on the couch for my plug to come with my weed lately I've been really stressed and have been smoking it alot more so after running out I immediately hit royce up "Royce where tf are you?" "Chill ma!I'm omw mosey wanted me to pick him up" "tell my brother I'm not sharing" and with that I hung up and waiting impatiently
After what felt like hours but was only 30 minutes there was a knock on my door to which I rushed to and opened "Hey royce!" "Hey ma I brought your brother" "sup sis" "mosey" I cheesed "come in boys I need a blunt like now" "wanna get baked?" Mosey asked "hell yeah tf you think I am you got me messed up if you thought I was finna wait" ~time skip~ after a good 2 hours we was high as a motha "yall I'm zooted asf" mosey spoke getting up "yo mosey where tf you going?" "Tf you think I'm going to lay down nigga" he snapped walking upstairs to the guestroom "well I guess your sleeping with me david" I smiled "ain't no complaints ma" he smirked and rubbed on me causing me to blush "royce stop I'm gonna get horny" "maybe i want that" he chuckled causing me to turn and crash my lips into his which turned into a makeout "YO ROYCE DO YOU WANT THE- DAMN STOP DRY FUCKING MY BABY SISTER ROYCE!" mosey interrupted "damn why you such a cockblock bitch" I said whining causing royce to chuckle and mosey to smack his lips "royce yo ass taking the guest room I'm sleeping with y/n" he said "uhhh fine goodnight royce" I said packing his lips one more time "night ma" he smirked and like that mosey dragged me upstairs making me and royce part ways for now at least....THE END!

A/N) y'all before you come at me I'm half black on my dads side so please dont bring me down with the negativity anyways love yall hoes bai<3and I doubt there will be a part 2 so no ideas for that pls thx:)))HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!❤

Word count:388

REMEMBERED YOUR WORTH THE WORLD AND MORE GIRLS AND BOYS👁👄👁