I'M SO SORRY ~Corey Fogelmanis

Y/n's pov
I decided to go to my boyfriends house as he wasn't answering his calls and i found that odd as he always answered my calls or texts so I put on my shoes and got in my car making my way over to his house with some
snacks and as soon as I got there I saw his car and another in the drive way that I knew to well so I busted through the door ready to dump him for the last time "REALLY COREY!? YOUR GONNA CHEAT ON ME WITH THIS SLUT AGAIN YOU SAID YOU'D CHANGE BUT I GUESS NOT!!" I yelled at him pointing at sabrina (no h8 to the angel tho) "BABY IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR IT WAS A MISTAKE!"He yells grabbing my hand "NO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS A MISTAKE?! giving you a second chance because I loved you but I guess the feelings weren't mutual or good enough so we're done you can have her all you want thank you Brina for helping me realize he wasn't a good guy" I chuckle dryly walking down the stairs "BABY DON'T SAY THAT PLEASE Y/N I'M SO SORRY I SWEAR IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN GIVE ME A THIRD CHANCE PLEASE"He cried trying to grab me "no corey you have no more chances you didn't even deserve the second..."I frown walking out waiting till I got to my car to cry and drive off, with that I never saw him again and I was thankful for that it was better that way...~The end~

A/n).Uh remember your worth the world and more guys:(

Word count:288

Not proof read btw ly♡