John Bender ~ The Breakfast Club

This imagine is partially inspired by babyboyace  's Breakfast Club book called "The Fighter" it's really good and you should check it out!

You were currently in detention with Claire Standish,  the princess, Andrew Clark, the athlete, Brian Johnson, the brain, Allison Reynolds, the basket case, and John Bender, the criminal who is also your best friend

You were currently in detention with Claire Standish,  the princess, Andrew Clark, the athlete, Brian Johnson, the brain, Allison Reynolds, the basket case, and John Bender, the criminal who is also your best friend. (You and John are both criminals)

You were a few hours into detention and all you did was pick on princess and sporto. Now your at lunch time and of course John is picking on Brian and it wasn't a big deal, until he gets up and starts talking about Brian and his home life.

(I'm really sorry but I don't feel like finding all the dialogue so just pretend that we are at the part after John finishes talking about his household)

"Is that for real?" Brian asks

"You wanna come over sometime?" John retaliates

"That's bull, it's all part of your image. I don't believe a word of it." Sporto decides to jump in

"You don't believe me?" John asks Andrew

"No"

"No?" I jump in. To say I was upset a the understatement of the century

"Did I stutter?" Sporto starts talking to me

So I get up from where I'm sitting and all eyes are on me but being honest I don't care. So I get up walk over to Andrew and pull up my sleeve where there's a cigar burn right on my forearm from John's dad.

"You believe this? Huh? It's about the size of a cigar, did I stutter? This is what you get at his house when you don't say the right thing." I stepped back, I could tell John felt bad about that, he was there when it happened.

"I'm outta here, I don't need this" and I walked over to the steps and sat down on the platform just wishing that the whole subject wasn't brought up.

John came up and sat next to me, we kind of just sat in silence until he decided to break it "You know I'll never forgive him for that right?"

"Oh please, you know I've had worse then a cigar burn from my own dad right?"

"Yeah, you don't deserve it, you really don't"

"Thanks, I guess we just get the rough end huh?"

"Yeah, I guess we do"

We just sat there for another minute until John told me he had an idea.

~
Edited? - Yes

M&M