Dinger Holfield ~ Dream a Little Dream

Y/N POV:

It was a Monday morning and we all know what that means, school! Yay! note my sarcasm. I woke up and threw on a pair of jeans, a dark green crop top and a pair of checkered vans. I threw my hair into a messy bun, put a bandana in it, put mascara on my eyelashes, and ran downstairs.

"Morning mom!" My mom and I usually get along, ya know the usual argument but overall we like each other.

"Hi sweetie, any chance I can drive you to school this morning? I never get to do that anymore" It's true, my mom hasn't driven me to school since 7th grade when I started walking with Dinger and Bobby.

"Uh, sure, yeah, sounds great!"
"okay! let's get in the car!"

My mom drops me off and I head inside looking for my boyfriend, Dinger, it's honestly not that hard to miss him because of his red hair. I couldn't find him so I went to my locker and starting putting my stuff away, suddenly i felt hands go around my waist and a head on my shoulder, I automatically knew this was Dinger because I could see his red hair out of the corner of my eye.

"Where were you this morning? I missed you" Dinger asked.

"My mom wanted to drive me to school"

"ugh but you abandoned me! with Bobby and Lainie being all over each other and stuff!"

"I'm sorry, but you know I rarely see my mom so I wanted to see her"

"I know baby" He paused for a few seconds "you're my everything you know?"

"i've been told" I joked "but in all seriousness your my everything too, you mean so much to me"

I closed my locker and Dinger spun me around, his hands never left my waist as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I honestly would've complained that we were in the hallway but honestly, who cares?

We pulled away while he just smirks at me, he loops his fingers through my belt loops and pulls us closer so there's no space between us.

"I love you, a lot" He whispered

"I love you too, like a lot" I whispered back

We were both leaning in to kiss again when the bell went off.

"Ugh! Come on man!" He said, he was annoyed and it was honestly super cute

"It's okay hun, we can finish this later" i winked at him and walked away, leaving a flushed Dinger leaning on my locker.

Edited? - No

Hey Loves,

This is a mess but it's 3am and I just got done re-watching Dream a Little Dream (if you haven't watched it, go watch it, it's amazing:)) i'm having an obsession with Corey Haim right now and Dinger Holfield is one of my fav characters so it all just fit.

Best wishes,
M&M