Jonathan Brandis

So this is based on a dream that I had and I really wanted to write it down!

Enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

Tonight was the night of the Golden Globe awards (I think that's what actors and actresses get awarded with... sorry if i'm wrong) currently the audience was quiet, Y/N L/N was sitting next to her boyfriend, Jonathan Brandis, waiting to see if she won the award for best actress for her most recent roll in the movie Titanic playing Rose Dewitt Bukater (I love Kate but this was all part of the dream). The announcer just walked up on stage and Y/N was shaking.

"You're gonna be fine, I'm sure you'll get the award" Jonathan whispered to her

"Thanks, love, but i can't help but be nervous" She responded

"I know, I know"

The announcer, Y/F/CB (your favorite celebrity), walked up to the microphone and said, "now for the award for best actress, our nominees are, (I'm making these up i'm sorry) Neve Campbell, for her roll as Sidney Prescott in 'Scream 2'. Jennifer Lopez, for her roll as Selena in 'Selena'. Julia Roberts, for her role as Julianne Potter in 'My Best Friend's Wedding'. And last but certainly not least Y/N L/N, for her role as Rose Dewitt Bukater in 'Titanic'." They announced, showing clips of the actresses in their movies and showing their faces as they were announced (y'all know what i'm talking about right?) Y/N was nervous as ever, she was practically clinging to Jon's arm, after a long awaited silence             Y/F/CB says, "now for the moment we've all been waiting for, the winner of the best actress award goes to... Y/N L/N!!"

Y/N was so shocked, she started crying, walking up the steps in her F/C (favorite color) dress to claim her award. Once she got to the stage, she knew she had to make a speech but she didn't have one planned before hand not thinking she was actually gonna get the reward.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is happening right now. I'm gonna be fully honest I didn't think I would be up here tonight so i'm gonna try and quickly improvise something so y'all don't get bored. Okay, uh, I wanna thank my parents for getting me an audition for a movie (you can choose) when I was younger and to my family for being supportive of that. I wanna thank the cast and crew of the movie for helping me get up here, especially James Cameron for casting me and Leo DiCaprio for putting up with me for almost 6 months. Last but not least, I wanna thank my boyfriend Jonathan for always being there for me and being perfectly fine with some of the stuff I had to do for this movie. You all are probably asleep or almost asleep now so all I have left to say is thank you!!" People were clapping and cheering and it made Y/N proud, not that she wasn't proud of already wining the award but just proud herself in general.

When Y/N got back to her seat, Jon leaned over to her end whispered, "how about after this we go out and do something?"

"Like what? Mini Golfing?" Y/N replied sarcastically

"I don't know, we could go back, get changed, and go out to the movies?"

"Why not?"

"Great"

The couple turned forward again and continued watching the award show.

That was the imagine! I'm kind of proud of this one? Idk, I like it but not a lot. I also had to make the ending up because I woke up right when I was walking off stage. Anyway I love you all!

Stay Hydrated,
M&M