Johnny Lawrence

hey loves, i know that it's been a second since i've written anything but tbh i just lost passion for everything. anyway, i wanted to try my hand at writing again and i was thinking about doing a Johnny Lawrence x o.c story so i wanted to write a little blurb of an idea i had for the story here

fyi any lowercase is most likely intentional :)

enjoy!!

You were currently at the Encino Hills Country Club, dancing with a boy that you've been on and off with for a little while now, mainly because him and his friends have been picking on the new boy who happens to be learning karate with the man who taught you karate when you were younger.

Johnny had his arms wrapped around your waist and your arms were around the back of his neck, the both of you engaging in small conversation. You noticed your friend Tommy dancing with a friend of yours, Ali, who you assumed he had a crush on.

Johnny and Tommy ended up standing next to each other while Ali and you had your backs to the kitchen, not seeing the person who was watching the four of you behind the window.

You saw Johnny motion to Tommy as if he was signaling for him to do something. Next thing everyone knew, Tommy had leaned down and kissed Ali. After hearing a bunch of plates crash, Ali and you turn around just to see Daniel Larusso, a boy that Ali had taken an interest in, on the ground covered in spaghetti.

Johnny and Tommy were laughing at the boys misfortune as he ran away while the girls looked mortified. Ali gave Tommy a mean punch to his jaw before yelling, "don't you ever do that to me again!" and then storming out.

You stood there for a few more seconds, in shock before running to go after Ali only to be stopped by a hand on your elbow, Johnny.

You gave him a questioning look and a, "what?" before you realized that he definitely came up with the idea, and the the fact that he was just casually trying to pull her back over to him like he didn't just plan something to humiliate one of her friends made her see red. With a slap and a, "talk to me when you're done being an asshole to my friends" she walked away from the group to find her best friend.

Small Time Skip

You, Ali, Susan and Barbara were currently at golf n stuff playing the shooting game. All of a sudden Daniel ran in front of the screen saying, "don't shoot! don't shoot". Ali pretended to shoot him before the two of you put the guns down and walked away from the game. Ali was mad because Daniel was mad at her because he thought that she wanted to kiss Tommy. Ali walked away, not wanting to deal with Daniels 'i'm from reseda and you're from the hills' bullshit and after a few words with us, he walked out after her.

You walked over to the Mrs. Pac-man machine and started playing when suddenly someone leaned up against the machine, someone you've been avoiding all week.

"hey" Johnny started, you just ignored him and kept playing the game, frustrating him. "i know you're mad at me and Tommy" he started

"hm, i wonder why?" you finally spoke up, done fighting with him, the tournament was tomorrow which meant that everything was finally gonna be over.

"i know we messed up, and i know i'm an ass. and you've gotta believe me when i say that i'm sorry and that i can't stand you not talking to me, i love hearing your voice and hearing you tell me that you hate me and to screw off all the time. i hate that i have to look at you and just see the disappointment on your face every time you look back at me."

"i guess i should say i'm sorry too" you said, finally turning your head from the game to look up at him. He was shocked, as far as he was concerned you had nothing to be sorry about.

"why would you be sorry? you didn't kiss me to mess with him"

"i guess i'm kind of sorry for ignoring you and Tommy for a week, that was a little dramatic"

"yeah, i was practically dying from your lack of attention" he said sarcastically.

"well you have my full attention now" you said, smiling up at him, it made his heart flutter. He looked at your lips, wanting to just lean down and kiss you right there. He caught you doing the same. The two of you started to lean in slightly.

"good, i only want your attention on me. not your friends, or my friends, and especially not Larusso" he said somewhat aggressively as he got to Daniels last name.

"you won't have to worry about that" was the last thing said before your lips locked with his, it felt perfect. Sure you guys kissed two times before this, the first at a party playing spin the bottle and the second at the top of the hill after he saved you from a bad date with a rando from one of your classes, but this time it felt so much more perfect.

You guys finally pulled away, needing air to breathe. "be my girl? i should've asked you that night on the hill or the first time we met or honestly just anytime when it was just me and you but-"

You cut him off by kissing him briefly, "i want nothing more than to be yours" you said with a small smile which made his whole body erupt with butterflies.

"you wanna get out of here?"