Lucas Wolenczak ~ SeaQuest

I'm thinking about making a book with something like this in it, read the authors note at the end for more info.

3rd person POV:

It was around 9:00 am when Y/N L/N woke up, she was stressed about the fact that her 6 year old sister was being sent away by her parents because they had twins on the way and couldn't afford to raise her anymore, Y/N did get sent away when they first found out about the pregnancy so when the surprise about twins came Y/N wasn't surprised.

Rosie was supposed to be here in two weeks and that did not give Y/N time to prepare to be a mother figure to a six-year-old. There was a knock at her door and she went and opened it, she expected it to be Captain Bridger, to her surprise it wasn't, it was her beloved boyfriend Lucas Wolenczak who agreed to help her with her baby sister.

"Hey hun, how'd you sleep?" Lucas asked his girlfriend when she opened the door

"Pretty alright, what about you?" She responded, tiredly

"Good, I just wanted to see how you're holding up"

"I'm stressed, but I feel better knowing she'll be with me and not some random family"

The two got interrupted from their conversation when Y/N's phone (is that what it is? Lmao) went off in her room, she answered it and talked for a minute. When she hung up she walked to Lucas grabbed his wrist and she started pulling him along the hallways until they got to the bridge where Captain Bridger was waiting for both of them. Lucas had no idea what was going on but just went with it anyway, knowing that this was probably important.

"Y/N, Lucas, good morning" Katie said as the two teenagers passed her, the two simply said a very quick 'hello' and kept walking. Once they got to the bridge Y/N walked up to Captain Bridger and before he could get a word in she asked, "where is she?" He responded with a quick, "Almost here" and walked away, she turned to Lucas, "what's going on?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Something got mixed up with the schedules, Rosie's gonna be here any second"

"Wait what?" Before the teenage couple could get another word out they heard a voice behind them, a very small innocent voice that sounded like a little kid, the voice was music to Y/N's ears as she realized who that voice belonged to. She bent down and picked the little girl up in a hug and the little girl squeezed her sister back just as tight if not, tighter.

(Time skip bc I'm feeling lazy)

The trio was walking down the hallway, Rosie in the middle of Y/N and Lucas, holding their hands. They were making their way to the moon pool in hopes that Darwin would be there and make Rosie less scared, I mean she is the youngest on the ship now and talking dolphins can be very appealing to a 6 year old. They finally made it to the moon pool where none other than Darwin and Dr. Westphalen were.

"Hey Doc!" Y/N called

"Hello Y/n, Lucas, who's this?" Kristin asked the teens, crouching down to Rosie's height

"This is my little sister, Rosie"

"Hello Rosie! My name is Dr. Westphalen, but you can call me Kristin." Rosie gets shy and hides behind her sisters legs

"Say 'hi' Rosie, she's really nice I promise"

"Hi" The little girl says, making Kristin smile

"Why don't you go and meet Darwin?" Lucas asks the little girl

"Yeah! Great idea" Kristin tells the boy

They bring Rosie over to the pool and Darwin makes a noise startling the little girl and making her hide behind her sisters legs. Lucas runs over and gets the vocoder so that way she can talk to the dolphin.

"Have you ever wanted to talk to a dolphin?" Lucas asks the little girl, she nods her head, still a little shy

"Hey Darwin, this is Rosie, she's a friend" Lucas says into the phone-like machine

"Rosie, friend" Darwin responds, the little girl looks frightened for a second before smiling and giggling she sticks her arms out and does the little grabby thing (do you guys know what I'm talking about?) and Lucas gets closer to her and motions for her to speak, she does saying, "hi Darwin!" Y/N and Kristin let out a little laugh at that and the 6-year-old and the dolphin bond quick.

Edited? - No
Hey Loves!

So as you may have read up top this is a story I've been thinking about. Problem is, is that I have like 6 other stories that I already have barely started and wanna get those done. Either way, would anyone be interested in a book or maybe part two? Let me know!

Best Wishes,

M&M