Marty Mcfly ~ Back to The Future Part 2

Hey Loves!

This is just a very quick A/N of me telling you that this is a Part 2 of the other Marty Mcfly imagine so enjoy!

Best Wishes,

M.R.

~

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

So it's the night of the dance and Marty and I came up with a plan, a plan that I'm praying will work, because if it doesn't then I go back to the future and Marty doesn't exist. Honestly you have no idea how scared I am that this won't work. I don't think Marty can even go through with it. If he can I'll be surprised, but hurting a little bit. I know it sounds cliché, because it is, but  I have the biggest crush on Marty. I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do but I'll figure it out.

                   ~ Y/N

Here we go, dance time. I change into the dress that I got while I was out with Lorraine and Babs yesterday and put it on.

 I change into the dress that I got while I was out with Lorraine and Babs yesterday and put it on

(Just choose one of those. If you don't like any of them then choose any dress you'd like)

I walked down the steps and saw Marty looking in the mirror fixing his greased hair and I snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he saw me he looked like he was in a trance.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yeah lets go"

I could tell we were both nervous but by the time George and I pulled up, the gym was pack with people so we went inside and kinda just awkwardly danced. Thank goodness it wasn't a slow song I think I would die.

About 10 minutes later I go outside to watch the whole thing happen. I was waiting for George when I turn towards the car and see LORRAINE ON TOP OF HIM KISSING HIM!! I'd be lying if I said I didn't gag a little but then the worst thing happened. Biff started walking towards the car and opened the door, and punched Marty in the stomach. It looked painful to say the least. Then his goons dragged Marty over to a car while Biff got in the car with Lorraine. That's when it hit me, if George saves Lorraine from Biff then she'll love him and George will hopefully love her, if it's not because he isn't getting some positive attention for once, it'll be from the kiss. So I run towards the school and find George.

I found him and ran outside and he opened the door, I honestly didn't wanna see that go down so I went to find Marty. As I was running in the way that Biff's goons went I saw Marty and he explained to me what happened with Biff's goons. Then we ran to the car and saw Biff about tp break Georges arm.

"Oh goodness gracious I shouldn't have left him alone!"

"Hold on, hold on, watch"

So I did as Marty said, I watched it play out and to say I was surprised when George completely decked Biff is an understatement.

"He just- Oh my goodness, I didn't think he had it in him" I said, shocked

"Me neither"

Marty then pulls out the photo of him and his siblings and it still was disappearing. He pulled me all the way to the band and started ranting about how they need to play and I honestly think they were confused.

"Unless you know somebody who can play guitar then the dance is over"

I looked at Marty with a 'you-know-you-wanna-do-it' face and then the next thing I know he was on stage and I was staring at him in awe as he played 'Earth Angel'. All of a sudden he starts messing up and I snap out of my trance and go up on stage but when I get a look at the photo, he was disappearing. I look at George and he's getting pushed around by some kid and honestly it was ticking me off. I look at Marty's hand and it's literally disappearing. I hear Marty barely say "George.." and then I look into the crowd and George kisses Lorraine and Marty pops up so dramatically but so cute. And he keeps playing. I get off the stage in time to hear the lyrics,

"A fool in love, with you"

Marty was about to walk off the stage when Marvin asks him if he wants to play another song,

"Something that really cooks"

Marty turns around and slowly says,

"Something that really.. cooks"

He then grabs the guitar and gives the band stage instructions. Then starts playing 'Johnny B. Goode' if I wasn't swooning already I am now. In the end of the song Marty starts getting way too into it and knocks over a speaker and everything. He finishes and I turn around and look in the crowd, everyone is staring at Marty in shock and Strickland is covering his ears. I catch Marty's eye and point to my wrist telling him we have to go. He says,

"I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet, but your kids are gonna love it"

We then run out of the gym so we can change and get the heck out of 1955.

~

Edited? - No

Hey Loves!

Well here we go part 2! By any chance do you think I should make a part 3 with like after they get home? (kinda like the original but instead ya know Marty has seen her this whole week) lmk!

Best Wishes,

M&M