Money

Previously~

Bella: Everyone says Good Night then go to their rooms and king size beds.
____________________________________________

Bella: Good Morning, everyone! I hope I'm not too late to start narrating. Let me check. Well, I guess I'm a little late. I'll tell you what everyone is doing now. Ryder is eating breakfast with Carlos and Katie. Jake is taking a shower. Cali is sleeping. Skye is listening to me narrate. And the other pups are either talking or practicing to walk.

Skye: Are you done?

Bella: Yep. I guess.

Skye: Okay, grea-

Bella: Ryder calls everyone for a meeting to discuss everything that they will be doing today.

Skye: 😑

Ryder: Okay everyone, this is today's plan. I will give everyone something to do today.

All: Okay!

Ryder: Jake and Carlos- You'll go and look for Zuma and Rocky.
Katie, Tracker,Marshall, Chase- You'll all go and look for work.
Skye- You and me will be looking for Rubble.

Katie: But what about Cali?

Ryder: Oh, umm....she can....come with me and Skye.... I guess.

Katie: Okay.

Bella: They all set out of the hotel to do their tasks.
Oh, who shall I go with first? I'm just gonna somehow follow everyone.
Katie found a pet parlor to work in. Tracker found a National Park to work in. Marshall found a fire station. And Chase became a traffic police.
Ryder, Skye and Cali were walking around and looking for Rubble, when they saw a place with so many people. They went there to see what all that commotion was about. They found out that it was a free food buffet.

Skye: I think that this is a good place to look for Rubble.

Ryder: Okay! Let's go!

Bella:  The 3 of them go inside, trying to stay close to each other, so they don't get lost in the crowd. But Cali caught the scent of her favorite fish, and left the group. But Ryder and Skye didn't notice Cali's absence.

Skye: Look, Ryder! Over there! There is someone who is wearing yellow! It might be Rubble!

Bella: They both go there and Skye taps on the person's shoulder.

Man: How may I help you, ma'am?

Skye: Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I thought you were someone else.

Bella: Ryder and Skye are a out to give up, when they bump into someone.

???: Hey! Watch were you're going!

Ryder: I'm sorry... Rubble?

Rubble: Ryder! Skye! I missed you both!

Skye: Rubble! We missed you too!

Ryder: Wait. Where's Cali?